Morning Bump

Today I woke up with joy I felt like my idol waking up every day thinking about my senpai while I-I um, change my panties... Sure I didn't have the same ones as the game, but for my luck I found a white one, with these ill be sure to get in a club.

hmm, I have 1 hour until school will start, should I stay and see T.V. or...... and that when it hit me, I went in a rush to my garage and opened it. Dust all over the place this place looked old, too old. I went inside and that's when I found it, my old bicycle.

I washed it and it came out good as new. Its been some time since I haven't ridden a bicycle but I got used to it in a few minutes. The next ting you know I'm ridding to school with my bicycle. I felt free, too free that I didn't see where I was going .

I then crashed into someone and fell of my bike...

"HEY, WATCH IT-...."

It was Tayang!!!

" OH MY GOSH, Haidi!!! Are you O-OKAY?!?!?!"

Tayang helped me up, "Yeah, yeah I'm fine"

"I am truly sorry Haidi I didn't see you coming..."

" No, no it was my fault I was going to fast and-"

"Is this a, a bike?"

Tayang got my bike up and handed it to me.  I saw my reflection in the bike and my face was a mess. Tayang gave me a small towel he had in his pocket to clean myself up. "...Thanks" I started to think which club I had to enter?....

"Even with dusk, you still look lovely as a angel..."

"Wha-huh, sorry I'm still thinking about which club I would enter." I got on my bike and rode off " Oh, and thank you for helping me up Tayang, see you in class."

"Oh-umm, yea-yeah..... go-goodbye....."