Royal pain

As I hear my name being called out, I looked up feeling my heart speeding up relax, everything is going to be fine.... breath I told myself over and over again and I walked down the stairs, I felt my hands start shaking I looked up to see every eye in the room looking at me.

"Come dear" I heard the woman who  spoke everything , I start walking faster and stood next to her "Act flirty." I heard her whisper to me. I put my hands on my hips and tried to smile.

"Ladies and Gentlemen Athena Day is an amazing singer and actress. She's good with animals and people and may I  say her blood has been one of the most intoxicating that we have ever seen. She is also an amazing hunter and can survive in the dark and deep forest of Europe. Not to mention what a beauty she is! She can also be a feisty and brave one for those you love adventure.” Said the Woman though she hasn't has young has the other women vampires I had seen throughout my months here. In surprise, I see many hands go up.

"500 HUNDRED!"  Yelled a brown haired young man

"650 HUNDRED!" yelled another with light blonde hair, As i looked up more and more people asked for me

"900 HUNDRED!" yelled a woman looking up at a man with brown eyes, As i looked up to her I see she must be his assistant as she grabs her binder and pulls out some papers to him.

"120 THOUSAND!"  yells a strong masculine voice, Gasps and stares to the front door

"And who may you be, to ask for such a prices?" Asked the woman going on her tiptoes to have a better look

"James Aiden Lyttelton."He said, I froze when I saw him, Those eye, I've seen them before...Deep like a cloudy day when it;s going to thunder. I look over to the woman to see her face pale, her hands twitching from what seemed nervous.

"Anyone else?" Asked the lady looking around with a nervous look

"SOLD TO THE PRINCE FOR 120 THOUSAND DOLLARS!" Everyone applaused The Prince!!! Why would a Prince buy me. A woman came next to me and took my hand leading me to a door.

"Try to relax, It isn't over yet... At least for you." She said I looked at her brown eyes trying to see what she meant. "The Prince bought you, he can take you back everyone fears him."She straighten my dress and hair and put me on a chair to sit. "Stay here, He won't be long."She gave me a little squeeze on the hand and smiled at me "Good luck."

"Thanks." I said my eye turned to the huge father clock 9:11 P.M. Again!  I turn my head to the door as it's opened by a Old man with a mustache just like Sherlock Holmes, followed by the Prince and girl with black hair amazing bright eyes and another one with also black hair, more mature and some wrinkles on the corner of her eyes which by the looks of it looked like the mom.

“M’ladies and Prince, I present to you Athena Day.” He said giving me his hand to stand up, His hands your sweaty and sticky. He must be a human, by the looks of it.

“Leave us!” Said the Prince looking looking at me, I stared at the floor trying to calm down. I jump when I hear the door close. “There is no need to be scared… look at me.” He said in a more demanding voice I look up to see those eyes, those lips and hair. “Can I just call you Athena?” He asked looking at me up and down.

“Yes, if you want your mastey.” I said looking at him trying not to get sucked into his gaze

“You don't need to call me that, Just call me James.” He said circling me, I felt uncomfortable

“Can you please stop doing that!” I said turning around to face him

“Excuse me?”he straightened up showing the difference between our heights

“You are very well excused, there the door.” I pointed at it

“You are not like most girls, Athena. Do you really want to be felt here, Most Vampire men that buy human  women don't just  talk to them.Some end up dead” He said heading for the door

“Wait!” I said giving up and walking next to him, He smirked and took my hand leading me to a black limo.”Where are the women that came with you?”I asked sliding to the opposite side of him.

“You’ll be meeting my sister and mother later, They left to go shopping for other servants we need at the mansion.” He said looking out the window, his fist clenched hard, his knuckles turning white

“Are you okay?” I asked to have him turned to look at me, He reached for my hand pulling me next to him. “What are you doing?” My heart beating faster

“Nothing.” He let go on my hand and turned around and picked his iphone and started reading something, I looked away to see we were in France. I never knew where I was when those people took me, I was taken thousand of miles away from my home.I missed my family, All i remember was Someone taking me when my and my friends we at the forest at night. All the blood on the floor, only me and Alexandra were spared.

“You can’t be doing that once you enter the house.” he said lifting my chin and wiping away a few tears that had fallen. “Why are you crying?” He said looking down at me

“Nothing.” I said pushing his hands away and sliding to the corner of the seat “What will become of me?” I asked still looking outside of the window

“Every royal must have a servant to be there personal slave,so I got one.” He said

“But I’m a girl, why didn't you get a boy servant?” I said afraid of what his answer would be

“Well, with a guy I can’t have fun, now can I?” he said I looked at him to see him look at me

“You gotta be kidding!”I said raising my voice! This must be some kind of joke!

“No joke, Most royal vampires do that,until you get married of course.” he said “My dad will want us to act like a thing so get use to the idea.” He said

“ummm…..there’s gotta be some rules then.” I said sliding as far away as I saw him come next to me

“Like what?” He said looking down at my lips

“ummm..” What do I do???

“Shh” He said cupping my cheek. I raise my hand and slap him hard across his face

“What the fuck was that for?” He said rubbing his cheek

“For trying to make a move on my dumbass!” I said turning around and facing the window, I looked back at him and gave him a glare and he just stared at me Who the hell does he think he is! I didn’t know why, I was so normal around him………………..

“We’re here.” Said James

“Whoa!” I said my mouth half opened.