7:

7:

(A: Sorry readers for very very very slow updates...pero kasi busy pa rin ang sched *sigh* so pagpasensyahan niyo na to kasi alam kong sabaw ang update na to...)

7:

*Kaharian ng Kurai*

"Oh well well...its good to see you, your highness..." mapang-asar na sambit ng evil queen na si Serene

"Itigil mo na to...for pete's sake Serene...antagal-tagal na simula nang mangyari yun tapos hanggang ngayon paghihiganti pa rin? Magkapatid tayo..." sabi naman ng nanay ni Lumina

"Yun na nga eh! magkapatid tayo pero anong ginawa mo?! diba kinulong mo ko?!"

"Kasi hindi na tama ang mga ginagawa mo!"

"Eh kasi naman Ate! Lahat nalang napupunta sayo! Atensyon, Kapangyarihan, at kung ano ano pa! eh ako halos wala nang natira! Lahat nalang binibigay sayo!"

"Hindi totoo yan Serene!"

"Totoo! wag mo nang ipagkaila! pati nga taong mahal ko eh inagaw mo!"

Agad na lumabas ang itim na aura sa paligid nilang dalawa...

Bigla nalang na hindi makagalaw at di makapagsalita ang nanay ni Lumina...

"Enjoy my new spell, your highness...'You will be my pet every day and night, No one will catch again a glimpse of you in your true form or light...*evil laugh* Forever'"

After that ...binalot ng itim na usok ang reyna, ang nanay ni Lumina...

*Flashback...(1)*

The king and queen was blessed with a fraternal twins, Melody being the first or considered the oldest and Serene being the second or younger than the oldest of course...

Their names are referring to the peace and calm of the kingdoms which their parents are handling...

The twins was growing good...not until Serene feel left out, unwanted, and jealous of her sister, Melody...

While Melody got almost all the attention because she's almost good in everything...she also got the seal to be the next queen...

Then they reach the time to enter high school...

They are both good at school...

Melody and Serene knows that they are allowed to fall in love because theres no guy born on their birth date in Erementaru...

but they both fell in love to the same guy, Aeros

but Aeros already like Melody from the start that she stepped on the school...

so when Serene found out that Aeros likes her sister, she became furious...

"Thats it! I can't stand this anymore! She always get what she wanted while I get stuck of not getting happy! I will make my own kingdom and I'll back to make you suffer Melody! I promise you that!"

She found a way underground and by her heart full of wrath, it made her powers to be dark which she used to make her own kingdom, Kurai and everything with it...

After twelve years, Serene decided to go up the surface again... to show that she change and became more powerful...

She made the Full Moon red as blood...

"Well, well, well... what do we have here... a party that Im not invited...and oh, its a baby shower... how lovely, remember sister you will never be happy..." sabi ni Serene mula sa malayo habang nakatingin sa palasyo ng Misuteri...