BESPREN

What is a ‘FRIEND’?

They are one of the most important things in our lives.

You’ll never be as complete as what you are right now if you don’t have your friends.

FRIENDS...

In spite of their flaws and craziness, you accept them as your friend.

They are your friends...  the one that will keep you laughing from a nonsense joke, the one who will scold you when you did something silly, becomes jealous more than your boyfriends do, the one that is more than a shoulder to cry on but also a helping hand, understands you more than others could do, and loves you like you have the same blood running into your veins.

I’ve always been loyal to my friends.^^

My friends gives me the all the love I need, my friends gives me the true meaning of happiness and I will never ever try to hurt them nor betray them. I love all of my friends.

Bakit ko pa kakailanganin maging ‘in a relationship’ kung sa mga kaibigan ko pa lang busog na busog na ko sa pagmamahal? :)

But what if, one day...

biglang mag bago ang lahat...

ang kaibigan mo na pala ang mananakit sayo.

Paano kung siya na pala ang dahilan ng lungkot mo? All of your pain, the insanity and loneliness. But still, you wouldn’t dare to react because you don’t want to lose that friend...

Darn it! >.< Magpapakamartyr na lang ba ako forever? Ako na lang ba lagi ang mag-gigive way kahit sobrang sakit na?

Just because of that man... Nasasasaktan ako... Just because of him... our friendship became cold...

But gosh... I love him :’(

BESPREN.

-----

Hahaha. so, prologue pa lang yan. Pasensya na kung nakakanosebleed. nagnosebleed din naman ako ^____^

So kayo na bahala mag-comment at magvote. thank you po, sana mag-enjoy kayo sa story na 'to :DDDDDDDDDDDD

 ... at sana, matapos ko ang story na 'to kasi wala pa ako natatapos. HAHAHA

- zyprozenin a.k.a. 'SHIN' yada yada! xD