Xavier Foster x OC- 15 Minutes

This is a request from Infinite_Galaxy03  I'm sorry it took sooooo long, i got carried away with school work.
So here's your one shot with Xavier (Hiroto)
Enjoy✨
-----------------------

Mitsuko's POV

I was walking down the hallways with my brother: Caleb Stonewall. We are real close, i'm glad to have a brother like him.

Okay....back to the point.

We stopped at Caleb's locker since he had to get something. As i waited i saw him, the most dreamiest guy in the whole school....

Xavier Foster.

He was walking with his close, or even best friend: Jordan Greenway.

I fixed my hair and straightened my clothes. I made myself look fresh again.

And before you ask, no, i don't like him. I only called him dreamy because every girl says he is, plus i only made myself look fresh because i thought i look beaten up. It wasn't to impress him....

As i was lost in Xavier's smile... I mean...on my phone, Caleb closed his locker and looked at me.

"You like him."

"What?"

Caleb rolled his eyes, "i said you like him. Don't you?"

"Who's him?", i said looking at my phone.

"Xavier. Xavier Foster. A striker for the Inazuma Japan, the red head with a pearl white smile, a-"

"Shut up. I don't like Xavier, he's not even cute", i said putting my phone away and folding my arms.

"Mhm", Caleb didn't look satisfied. He grabbed my arm and yanked me to Jordan and Xavier.

"Hey guys", Caleb said cooly.

"Hey Caleb, hey Mitsuko!", Jordan said in his usual cheerful tone.

"Hi Caleb, Mitsuko", Xavier said in a calm tone. My heat was doing summersaults when he said my name.

"Sup", i said trying not to squeak my words out.

Xavier, Caleb and Jordan started talking. I, in the meantime, were lost in Xavier's eyes. They where so.... So......

I dunno, breathtaking? Extraordinary? What ever word i use to describe his eyes, obviously won't match his
level.

"Hey Mitsuko? You okay?"

I jumped a little, and realised that the three boys in front of me where looking at me weirdly.

"What?"

"You looked a little lost", Xavier said.

I blushed realising that Xavier caught me looking at him. But for how long??

"Pft. I'm fine", i said trying my hardest to hide my blush.

"Mhm...", Caleb hummed.