My Diary - Chapter 3

My Diary.
Dear Diary, so thats my hectic day again. Maddie hates me even more,because I lied to her and my mom hates me. Greg hit me,when I got home. Sometimes I wish I was someone else. Or even.. Dead!.
Well night Diary.

"Mackenzie get down here now!" I heard Greg shout. I rolled my eyes and locked my phone screen. I opened my white door and walked down stairs to where I found him lying on the couch with an empty beer can on the floor.
"Yh dad?" I asked uneasy.
"Get me another me out from the fridge. DON'T CALL ME DAD EVER AGAIN!" He yelled.
I quickly ran to the fridge and opened his can and ran back upstairs,before he could do anything else. I saw Maddies door open slightly. I peeked inside and I saw 2 figures going mad under the covers. She can't. Ew.
"Maddie?" I question knocking on her door and slightly opening it again even more.
"Kenz get out of here!" She screamed holding the cover over her chest.
"What are you doing? Moms going to kill you,when she finds out."
"Don't you think I care and not if I say you made me."
"Why would I do that? Just get the man out of your room. " I say going red in the face.
The man out out from the covers and he looked about 19. 6 years apart. Not that much but still. 13 years old and sleeping with a 19 year old. Maddies messed up. Me and Maddie heard the door open.
"Mom! Thanks kenz for being my little sister. Thanks for letting you get into trouble and not me!" She laughs as she walks down the stairs.
I ran into my room and found a suitcase and started packing everything I could fit. Some clothes,phone,phone charger,laptop and charger,I pad and IPad mini chargers and devices. I broke the window and I jumped. I really hurt my leg. I ran as fast as I could and I saw Maddie watching me from the kitchen window. I ran into some woods and got lost. I tried to find my way out but I couldn't. I heard voices and trees rustling. I was lost!