Let's Talk

-Handsomeleader enters the pm-

-FabulousArtwork enters the pm-

FabulousArtwork: what do you want N??

Handsomeleader: I just want to talk to you about Hyuk

FabulousArtwork: what's wrong Hyuk?? Is he okay??

Handsomeleader: Hyuk is not ok

FabulousArtwork: what?! Has he gotten injured or something?!

Handsomeleader: what?? No. Hyuk isn't ok with you controlling him all the time..

FabulousArtwork: what?? I don't control him all the time. Our relationship is fine.

Handsomeleader: it isn't

Handsomeleader: do you want me to invite Hyuk here so he can tell you??

FabulousArtwork: no. You need to mind your own business hyung.

Handsomeleader: well I'm sorry. I can't bear to see Hyuk sad.

Handsomeleader: I just care about people. If you're sad or mad, I will fix the problem.

Handsomeleader: so I want you to stop controlling Hyuk. He loves you Hongbin and you do too. But you controlling Hyuk all the time is too much.

FabulousArtwork: ...

Handsomeleader: Hyuk is scared to tell you how he feels about this.

Handsomeleader: I'm not fixing this problem because since you said that it's none of my business, then you try fixing it.

Handsomeleader: I'm leaving.

-Handsomeleader left the pm-

-FabulousArtwork left the pm-

••••
Annyeong! I know it's short but I have to update NU'EST's Chatroom, Astro's Chatroom, and Seventeen's Chatroom. So yup. Enjoy. Drama is coming (as always). Bye! Saranghae!!