2

Come on baby boy .

He was there I could hear him singing while I was finishing unpacking boxes , his voice was beautiful to bad that's not what I came here for. I really wanted to say "Hi" to my new neighbor.

So that's what I did.

I knocked on his door one or three times before he finally decided to answer, I heard his angelic before I even got to see him " I payed my Rent Ricky , now leave me the hell al- ! " he yelled opening the door but he quickly stopped when he saw that I wasn't Ricky.

" Mhm , you're not Ricky ?" He looks me up and down while I just stare at his beautiful face , he looks way better than what I saw on the photos Marcus showed me. " No I'm not Rickey , I'm your neighbor Zhiloh ." He frowned obviously not pleased as to what I had told him. " Oh well okay ." He was about to slam the door on me before I stopped it with my foot , " What's your name ?" He sighs annoyed he moves out the way and allows me to come all the way into his loft.

" The names Z " He grabbed a beer and handed me one but I declined I wanted to be sober while I get to know my target. " That's unique , why do you have lyrics in your hands ." I started giggling he looked a mess but it was cute. He smiled when he heard that sound leave my mouth and just that smile alone made me want to leave this beautiful man in peace.

" Oh yeah, well I was Um trying to finish this s-?" He stopped looking up at me almost to see if I was still, listening and surprisingly I was. " Go on I'm still here ." I smiled he chuckled " Well I need someone to fill the void for the solo part but I can't figure out who ." He slumped back into his the couch looked distressed .

" I could be your soloist ." I slowly crawled towards the side of the couch he was sitting on. He swallowed getting flustered as to what I was doing . " what are you do-ing Zhiloh-h ?" He squirmed trying to back away but I trapped him by straddling his lap. " Come on baby boy let me be in your song ." He locked eyes with me , and that's when I knew I had him.