Part I

This is an old short story I did like last year for my Creative Writing class as an upcoming sophomore. It's very amateur and overly cliché. Also, it may have a lot of punctuation errors. Don't mind them too much. This will get edited some point in time and may even be extended into a full-novel. 

Copyright © 2013  Wackyweirdochic

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This story "You're The First" is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Copy this in any shape or form, I'll report you and press charges. 

                            ~          ~          ~          ~

I like him. I like-like him. Not as a friend either. He sat next to me in my English class. He has the most amazing light-green eyes. And I’ll NEVER ever forget those perfect facial features! And his voice is like heaven—but even BETTER! Also, he had brown hair with natural blond highlights. His name is Lavender-Taylor Ivory. But he just likes to be called Lav. Yes, I know his full name. That doesn’t necessarily make me a psycho stalker! He often gets teased by his name, which is stupid to me. I like his name—I adore his name. I wonder why he’s always by his lonesome. I glanced up at Ms. Nilly talking but didn’t hear a word that came out of her mouth. Lavender is so quiet and to himself. He’s always buried in books or drawing and he’s on the A Honor Roll. I’m only on the B-Honor Roll. Him compared to me is like comparing Beauty and the Beast. He is way above average and I’m pretty average looking. Gosh. That boy makes me crazy (in a good way). If only he knew how I feel about him.

“Alezandra Meeks?”                                              

I snapped back into reality. “Yes, Miss Nilly?” I responded.

“Would you mind repeating everything I just said to the class?” she asked, obviously displeased.

I froze. “Umm,” I stammered. I quickly looked at the board for help, hoping that Ms. Nilly wrote what she was talking about out loud to the class. I squinted at the board. “Umm.. today’s homework?” I guessed.

She sighed heavily. “See me after class,” she said with no mercy in her voice.

But I didn’t care. As long as I could see my beloved next period, I’ll be just fine.

In English, all I thought about was my beloved Lavender-Taylor. He is quietly doodling a rose as the teacher talks.

I move around to get a better look at his drawing.

“Amazing. Beautiful. Fantastic,” I whispered to myself.

He slowly met eyes with me and showed an expression of puzzlement. He must have heard me. I quickly look away in embarrassment as my cheeks grew rosy-red.

I stopped thinking about him and attempted to focus in class. Mr. Drewbury is talking about similes and metaphors. I pay close attention to every word he is speaking. He must have noticed because he called me up to the front of the class to demonstrate the difference between similes and metaphors with a shining smile.