Chapter 2

At the end of the day I met up with my friends in the parking lot. Kate was singing. "Martin and Leah sitting in a tree!" And May joined in with her as they sang, "K I S S I N G!" I shushed them both and grouchily walked along with them to Donna's car. I looked around. "Hey guys where is Donna?" They all look around for her with me but we don't see her. We just suspected he had went on to the car without us as she does sometimes when she's wanting to hurry and get home. So we wet ahead to her car to find the tires cut an every window broken. There were two huge footprints on te top of the car and claw marks all over it. We screamed and freaked out but no one was around. Except him. Martin. He came rushing to our aide and before we knew it we were in his truck on our way to his house.

When we got to Martin's house we got out and he led us inside and down to his basement. In the basement I found out that Martin was not the guy I thought he was. Well, not really.

There were all sorts of weapons and chains and shackles all over te place. I could see expensive looking things in cabinets and old dusty books on shelves. He grabbed a book and dusted it off and flipped through the old dusty pages until he found Willow, K. Donna. "Hey that's Donna's name!" May points out. Martin looked up at her. "Yes it is. Your friend Fonna is in very big trouble and if we don't help her, not even I know what could happen to her. Donna comes from a long line of Demons. That explains her temper she gets sometimes. The Shadow hunters have taken her to destroy her but you will have to fight for her people to get your friend back. Are you up for the challenge?" He smiled, his teeth sharp and pointy.