The hit and kiss

Well Loke went to school like a normal person 😡, then guess what happened again? "Crazy, Crazy" the boy this time seemed different, like Loke didn't care. With that Loke smiled and then the boy got angry and threw a swift punch at Lokes face. The world went in slow motion as Loke didn't know about when someone attacks you the world turns slow. He laughed and caught his hand then sending the boy down the hallway screaming like a little girl flying through the back door of the school into the bin. Emalf smiled at Loke and he smiled back. The teacher stood there speechless "LOKE OFFICE NOW, AND YOU TOO EMALF" Emalf then saddened, as Loke said "it's ok it's my fault, she probs only wants to have an eyewitness 😐" with that she instantly cheered back up. They both walked down to the office together. The teacher then talked to them in an aggressive voice, but surprisingly she let them both off ( because Emalf said he was defending himself 😜)
BREAKTIME...........................
They both (Emalf and Loke wondered to their usual spot as they talked for the last second of the bell. Then what happened was very unusual  to normal schooldays... Loke leaned in and pecked Emalf on the cheek nothing happened untuil there was a sparkling red blood mark where Lokes lips have been.
She then floated unseen and turned into a different looking person. Loke thought, wow she looks even better than before, they both turned into demon form as Loke quickly grabbed Emalf and teleported to Iassac, using his spell and ditching school.