Intoxicated

Connor's POV

I went to the local bar with some of my friends and we were already pretty drunk from our little spin the bottle game. I wandered away from the group and ended up on the dance floor packed with people. I was feeling really confident and carefree (I guess that was the vodka). I started dancing by myself and then I felt someone come up behind me. He started dancing on me and I started to grind onto him. He wrapped his arms around my torso from behind and I turned my head only to feel his soft, pink lips on mine.

When we pulled away I saw that he's actually pretty cute. We kept dancing while our make out session got more intense and we made our way over to the wall in the back of the dimly lit room. I pushed him up against the wall and ground harder into him as he was kissing my neck.

I took his hands and lead them lower, hinting where I wanted to be touched. He started palming me through my skinny jeans and I gave out a guttural moan. I was so turned on by this point I had to fight the urge to just fuck him senseless right there in front of everyone. He grabbed at the front of my t-shirt in a desperate manner and I unbuttoned the top of his shirt so I could kiss his chest. I ravished his neck as he was kneading my ass. I was in Heaven.

We didn't even speak until I pulled away, pecking his swollen lower lip and asked him what was his name. He told me his name is Troye, he's from Mexico and he doesn't speak much English. He just graduated from high school so he's probably 19. (I'm 20). We exchanged numbers and he asked me out on a date. He's actually a very sweet guy. I think it was pretty funny I managed to dry hump someone who doesn't even speak English.

WHAT EVEN IS THIS

I just woke up today to see that this book reached 300 reads and it honestly made me v happy ❤

thank you!!

Feel free to pm me
I'd love to talk to you all about music, movies etc.

-Joel