Drunken Mistake

Hi, im Leahanne but people call me.Leah im 17 and im dating Niall Horan from One Direction,we have been dating for 11 months and its been great. Right now we are heading to a party at Ashton Irwins house this is gonna be fun!

Nialls P.O.V

I was getting ready to go to a party at my mate Ashtons house,I kI finished getting ready and I walked downstairs to see my beautiful girlfriend waiting on me. We got into my black range rover and headed to Ashtons house,he usually throws great partys. We arrived shortly after trying find a parking spot,finding one shortly after. We got out of the car and walked into the house the smell of beer and sweat was overwhelming. I held onto Leahs hand tightly being cautious of who aproches her,I was looking for any of the boys and then I saw Harry we walked over towards him and Leah let go of my hand telling me she was going to get us drinks.

Leahs P.O.V

I went to get Niall and I some drinks I was walking around looking for the drink table,and I spoted it I walked over and got two drinks and walked back over to Niall. About 5 drinks later I was tipsy,I was wondering around looking for Niall when two strong hands grabbed me by the waist. I started grinding up against him,then he pulled me back to a private area and we had a heated makeout session. The one thing going through my mind was what am I doing?

5 votes for the next chappie(: and inbox me if you want a part thanksxx