Chapter 2:Ruined Home

Hey whoever's reading this.Thank you for reading plz help me with any mistakes and give me ideas.Comment and thank you for reading I hope your enjoying the story so far.
------------------------------------------------------
It's day 29 since the chose one joined forces with hell.I woke up at the break of dawn.I was packing up when a stranger approached me.He asked for a loaf of bread.I took out my bread and used duplication magic.Although I was drained from mana I always tried to help other people.I will close you until further notice.

I finally reached the small village known as Akatari.This village is one of the few that wasn't fully corrupted.The only reason being of their pastors using their holy magic ,and the pharmacist who used their healing hands to heal anything that had turned corrupted.Everyone seemed so happy as if nothing has happened.I was walking down to the pharmacist when a lady asked me something."Would you like to learn some basic healing magic?"she asked.I accepted it could come in handy some day.I learned how to heal gauges,cure small amount of corrupted land.I hadn't realized it was turning dark.I quickly sprinted towards my destination.I opened the door smashing some healing potions."you better be paying for that"said the pharmacist."umm.."I mumbled."it's ok I was kidding"she laughed.I walked up to her and asked her for a antidote for a severe fever.She told me she did have a antidote but it was a bit pricey."How much"I asked."45 coins" she replied."oh...ok"I said looking down to my 50 cents.Man I thought I thought I could of gotten a treat for myself.I was on my way back home when I started yawning constantly."I should set camp for the night"I said to myself.

Day 30 since the curse set through the land.Fire was flickering in the night last night.I roasted a piece of half rabbit half mice meat.I woke up to a whistle I have yet to find the source of the sound.I'll write on you again if I survive.

Although my village is corrupted I still smelled the fresh flower aura that once used to fill the air.Yet something was different.I walked slowly while kicking the gravel path.Once I the door knob joined my hand a shiver went up my spine.Something was definitely wrong.I opened the door to see my brother sobbing in the corner behind a book shelve.My parents where laying in the floor.Covered in blood the expression in their eyes was as if they where trying to say "GET OUT!RUN!".