Chapter One

Foolish Boy

"First day of school,Yuck." I mumbled as I pounded my fist on my alarm. I groaned as I lifted my tired body off the mattress. Oh crap. I can barley see. The price for staying up at 3 am.

I get up slowly from the bed trudging to get my towel from my drawer. I open my restroom to door, place my pink towel on the sink and turn on the shower on hot.

Oh how I love my hot showers.

I undress myself and took a look at my perfectly shaped body. Mm yummy. I turn my lower half to look at my butt. "Mm need to do more squats." I said popping my butt out in the open.

I slid open the door on the shower and jumped in and started to take a relaxing, hot, steaming, Shower.

Mm how I love my showers.

After the shower I quickly rushed into my closet picking out a plain white shirt, with light blue jeans, black and white high top converse. I throw them on my bed and find a blue, and white flannel. I grinned widely as I eyed the pattern.

I friggn love flannels.

I pick out light pink underwear with white socks and also throw them on my bed. I trudged to my desk and started to dry my jet black hair. I ran the towel hard through my hair hoping for it to get super dry.

I have shoulder length hair so it dries a bit quicker but not to quickly. I brushed my hair with my purple and black brush.

I placed my brush on the desk and smirked at myself. Step one complete. I turned around to drop my towel on the light brown carpet exposing myself.

I put on the pink underwear with the matching bra on first, then my white socks, and along with the clothes I picked out. I skipped back to my desk to put on mascara.

After 7 minutes of putting on makeup I smooched myself on my mirror at the beauty that's me.

God I'm so conceited.

I grabbed the flannel and wrapped it around my waist. I licked my lips seductively when I looked at my oufit.

On. Point.

This deserves to be on my snapchat story. I unplugged my iPhone 6s from my outlet and ran through my restroom door. I turned on the light, opened my phone and went on snapchat.

I squinted my eyes,look down at my phone, stuck out my tongue.

Snap.

It loaded and I was quickly amazed on how the picture came out. I taped on the screen and started to type the caption.

"First Day Of School :,)"

I put it on my story and quickly looked at the time. 6:30. Have to be at school at 7:20 so I have a couple of minutes to kill. I grabbed my backpack and threw it on my bed.

Grabbed my charger and stuck it in the little slot. I prefer jasport backpacks.

I grabbed my earphones and stuck it in the hole.

That sounded wrong...

I scrolled through my music history and put on One Last Time by Ariana Grande.

I absolutely la la love Ariana Grande, I'm also obsessed with Selena Gomez and Katy Perry.

As the lyrics blasted in my ears I hummed grabbing my backpack and opened my door and closed it behind me. I skipped each other step down the stairs staying in beat with the song.

I threw my backpack on the brown couch in my living room, I opened my pantry to get out a box of cereal of bran flakes. I grabbed a bowel and milk and poured myself some basic deliciousness.