4

I turn around and see Akron my huge crush. Oh shit i must look bad aghh ma heart is beating fast jeez why God.

Akron- what wrong

He asked so pitiful with admire eyes why is he looking at me like that

Me- i dont know just some things..happening and i dont like it you know and its hurts

I start crying again i let out a sobbed. I know its embarrassing but i dont care at the moment. He hugged me side way ma head in his lap and i feel drifting to sleep so i sleep but not before i hear he say "everything happens for a reason but its okay"  awww and he kiss ma cheek jeez.

I woke up in ma bed. How did i get back here oh i forgot Akron carry me here so kind of him aww. I looked at the time and see it was 7:15 shit school start in ½ hour i literally run in the bathroom and do ma hygiene run out naked but i dont care dry off and but ma black bra and black panty i went in ma closet and take out ma black pumpkin skirt and a purple crop top mark bitch please with ma purple pumps and black accessories after fixing up i went downstairs and grab a apple and a brownie with a dr. Pepper. I run in ma car start it press the gas turn and go to Skylin house she was outside waiting i stop the car she came and we hugged. The rest of the car ride was consist of singing song together. I Park at ma usual spot and me and her sprint it to class only to realize we're ten minutes late.  When we walk in class everyone was staring at  us like what the hell. The teacher stop writing and turn around to us.

Ms. Sinott- why are yall late for ma class

Me- sorry miss we wake up late but we tried our best to reach before its too late
The class start to laugh so Ms. Sinott gave us a evil eye and told us to sit down. As i about to sit down rachel hoe inn ass has to say something aghh.
Rachel- maybe you was late because you was getting a quickie Dirian

Aghh i swear this bitch get on my last nerves no motter how i try to have a peaceful day she ruin the plan.

Me- no you mean you didnt get the dick last night thats why you here so early is what you run out of customers huh??

The class start to laugh and she stomped her feet and glared at me but i dont give a fuck. I see Akron staring at me asking me if i was okay and i mouth back yes and thank you for yesterday he nodded and i sit down.

Skylin - what was that Akron is there something you not tellin me Dir

So i told her everything and she start to smirk aghh here she goes na

Skylin- he totally like you i know it girl you soon got yourself a mannnnn

I swear she crazy not because he did those nice gestures that means he like me frfr

Me- whatever do your work sky pssh

The bell ring me and her rush out of class to our next class only thing me and her dont have the same class as i was running i bump into someone when i look up it was.........

----
How was chapter 4??
Who you think she bump into??
Vote and Comment
Thank you