~Love~

Hey guys so im starting a new story while I get ideas for the last ones! I just got an idea for this one and had to write it. Enjoy! Oh and my name is Lauryn not Isabelle thats the only name that will be changed. And everything besides my age is true. Im actually 14.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, my name is Isabelle. I'm 18 and live in NY. Ill tell you a little about myself, I'm 5'8", shy but once I get comfortable with someone I'm fun.

I love neon green. I'm I guess you can say half country and have a city girl. I love four wheeling and mudding...and old chevy trucks.

I live with my mom, dad, 2 dogs, a cat and a hamster. I have an older brother who is 24 and graduated college already. Okay lets get to the story.

(I honestly don't know why I put that in this.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Isabelle's POV*

It was Saturday at 6:00a.m. I work at a little coffee shop. I got up and got ready for work when my phone went off. My cousin Cortney kept texting me about her plans to the fair and wanted me to join. She must have been up all night because her first text was at 3:00a.m.

I told her I had to work all day. But we could go around 7:00p.m.

I got to work. The usual costumers were there. You have George who had been there since my Mom worked here which was a long time ago since my mom is not retired. And then you had the morning college kids. It got quite busy. I was working behind the counter non stop all day. Around 11:00, someone new came in. He had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He was about my age maybe a little younger. How we actually met was something I regret. I was rushing around trying to get everyone their coffee when I went to this table and he bumped into me, spilling hot coffee all down my apron. Embarrassing. We both fell to the floor wiping everything up when our eyes met. Love at first sight I might say? I got up and went back to work, he sat down.

Isabelle-"What would you like sir?"

Him-"What would you get?"

Isabelle-"Frozen mocha coffee."

Him-"Then Ill take a frozen mocha coffee please."

I walked away getting his drink. Only thinking about him. His eyes. His smile. I came back to a note saying "Here love, have the drink. You need it. Xx P.S I'm in town for awhile. I'll see you around." I took a sip and felt refreshed after that but I never got him name. I finished working. Sandy the owner let me out early, so I went home to shower before the fair.

While I was doing my hair, I got a text from Cortney.

C-"You ready yet? Im on my way."

I-Almost but not really Im doing my hair right now."

C-"Guess whose playing at the fair tonight?"

I-"Who?"

C-"One Direction!"

I-"You're joking right?"

I'm a Directioner. I am happy I am going. About ten minutes later we were on out way to the fair...Luckily they didn't perform until 8:30 and it was 5 now so we got front row seats! How that happens, I don't know.

They finally came on. I liked the blonde one the best. Niall, he really caught my attention. WAIT! WHAT! That can't be. That was who I ran into. It couldn't be though.

Half way through Little Things we locked eyes. I knew he knew who I was. It was special. We couldn't stop smiling at each other. Before we knew it, two body guys came and told us to follow them. So we did, all they way to back stage. Knew it. I liked him a lot but I didn't really want to meet him backstage. Cortney was freaking out. She was a directioner, and I was not.

Him-"Hey. You're the girl that the coffee shop right?"

I-"Umm...Yeah."

Cortney-"Omg. Isabelle, you know Niall!"

I-"Umm yeah I guess I do we me..."

She cut me off.

C-"Oh.My.God! Wow. My cousin met Niall from One Direction!"

I-"Cortney! Stop!" "Anyway, Niall? Why did you..?"

N-"Because I knew you were the one from the coffee shop. And we didn't formally meet yet."

I-"Oh well Im Isabelle Martins."

N-"Niall. Niall Horan. And as you can now see I'm from One Direction."

Wow. This is amazing! One Direction. Agh! I just stood there and let out a small giggle.

*Niall POV*

It was her. Her beautiful brown hair with light red tips. Perfection is what I call her. I decided that I wanted to take her alone, well with Paul, to ride rides and just talk.

N-"So I talked with Paul and he agreed to walk behind us while we go talk and walk around the fair. Sound good?"

I-"Umm yeah but what about Cortney?"

N-"Tell her you are going home."

So I waited for her to walk to the parking lot and pretend to wait for a cab and then Cortney left. She came back 15 minutes later. In that time I managed to shower and look fresh.

She was the type to take risks and ride rides. I think we went on one ride turdy seven times.(Thirty Seven.. Haha see what I did there!) After the rides we got some food and sat down.

N-"So, what kind of music do you like?

I-"I love love country! Hunter Hayes is my inspiration. I loved the backstreet boys and bruno marz. Umm and I do love One Direction. Im a directioner.I love your music. It calms me and makes me happy."

N-"Wow. I love the backstreet boys and my music haha."

I-"So why do you like me? I mean like I'm a girl who works at a coffee shop who comes home everyday disgusting?

Ugh sorry...Im really insecure. I dont like my..."

N-"Stop. Your perfect. I don't care that you work at a coffee shop. Hey at least it's something to do?. I want you to be my princess."

I-"Okay."

I was surprised. There weren't any paps all the way to the hotel.

*Isabelle's POV*

Wow. Niall Horan. The Niall Horan. My new boyfriend. This has to be a dream I said while I pinched myself. Now here I am, sitting on the edge of Niall Horan's bed. Waiting for Zayn to get to the hotel.

I-"Courtney, Niall and I are.....well I am Niall's princess."

C-"What! Really! Congrats!"

I-"Don't freak out. He's just a normal guy."

C-"Whatever you say."

Niall came out of the bath room and called Paul.

N-"Hey Paul. Can you get us a movie? Paranormal Activity 4 possibly?"

P-"Umm Yeah. I guess."

I'm defiantly not a big fan of paranormal movies but I guess we will see how this goes.

I jumped a few times, when I did, Niall, held me close. It felt so good for someone to hold me like he does.

I later fell asleep in his arms. Wrapped in warmth.