Chapter 3

*Isabelle's POV*

We eventually came back to Ireland...

I woke up next to him, surrounded by warmth, not wanting to leave but I decided to go out and make some coffee. I slowly and quietly made my way out to the kitchen, grabbing my phone on the dresser...Whenever I cook, I have to play music, whether is something simple, or a big Thanksgiving dinner. I started playing Florida Georgia Line and making coffee...I was dancing and singing...

The coffee was done and I started pouring it into two cups when a warm body wrapped around me...I dropped the cup and split a little...

I-"Jeez Niall, Coffee and I and you don't mix."

He turned me around. Leaning against the cupboards started kissing me. I was first surprised but then joined him. His lips were really soft and nice. It felt good for someone to love me like he does. We stopped and I got back to the coffee.

We went and sat around the island.

I-"What do you think about this idea? How about we go house hunting? This apartment is getting small."

N-"Yeah, I was thinking about that. I have the week off, so we can go."

We left around 11 and met up with a person to show us some houses in the area. We also started looking around in Bradford, UK, by Zayn. We had wonderful luck! I was so happy...We found a house, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, with a giant backyard, and an in ground pool. The other best part was that is was exactly 1 hour from Zayns house and 1 hour from Ireland.

I-"Babe, it's beautiful, are you sure you don't want my help paying for it? "

N-"Don't worry babe."

I-"Niall, Thank you so much. I love you."

N-"Anything for my princess."

He leaned me against his Range Rover and gave a nice long kiss.

I-"Okay, so lets go to Office Depot and get boxes and start packing..."

N-"Deal."

Later that night, Niall took me out to Nandos for dinner. We both loved that place, ever since I was eight or so. It was quite that night...We ate our dinner, our usual then we would split them in half. We talked about everything, the band, Zerries engagement, our relationship, the house, everything...when dessert came out. As soon as I saw it I started crying. There was a beautiful ring on top. Niall bent over picked it up, got on one knee.

N-"Isabelle Grace, ever since I saw you in the cafe, every day has been magical. You are perfect, I love you so much. Will you marry me?"

I was speechless. I sat there nodding. The ring was beautiful, he was beautiful...Everything was amazing. He put the ring on my hand, we stood up, hugging and kissing. Everything felt right!

We moved in to our new house. Zenna loved it, all she would do is play in the backyard. It reminded me of home. I started unpacking the decor for the walls and tables. Hanging up pictures of family, my old dog, friends.

Since I am older now, and went off to college I put all of my One Direction stuff in my London box. There was a part of me that said I had to move on but another part said you know you still love them.

I remember my first concert of theirs. I was in the front, not totally front row, but near there. I had my a sign that said "Niall, Im your Crazy Mofo." I remember him reading the poster and making a heart with his hands. I remember waiting days for the concert.

In the box, had every poster I ever owned or made. It had every album, and every book. I remember printing off pictures from the concert and putting them together in a college. UAN tour was by far the best tour. I miss fetus Direction.

My first One Direction tee shirt, it was so small compared to me now. My One Direction hoodie, I put that aside to go in my closet. I saw my teddy bear, my mini figures, under all of this was the picture of Niall and his heart pointing to me.

A tear rolled down my eye when I was looking through all of this. The memories came flowing back to the Xfactor days. The video diaries. My five boys who have made it to number 1.

I heard Niall come in, I wiped my eyes and finished. He came in behind me and hugged me kissing me on the check.

N-"I got all the boxes out of the truck. So now we just have to unpack all 300." He chuckled sitting on the living room couch.

I quickly put everything back in the box hoping he wouldn't notice the quickness and my tears but sure enough.

N-"What was that box?"

I-"Oh nothing, just memories from when I was littler."

N-"Thats it? Why did I see mine and Harrys face then?"

I-"Hey its nothing. Please."

"Let finish unpacking the kitchen, bedroom and bathrooms tonight."

N-"Yes ma'am." He joked around at he got up.

It was around 8 at night when we finished most of the unpacking. We decided to call it a night and sit. I sat next to Zenna's dog bed petting her and Niall was on the couch.

N-"So what memories were in the box?"

Haha. I knew I had a giant smile on my face.

I-"Memories of you boys." I told him, now smiling to the moon and back and blushing.

N-"Really?"

I-"Yeah. I have all my photos from my first concert of the Up All Night tour."

I showed him the picture of him smiling right at me with his hands making a heart.

I-"I made a poster. That show. It said "Niall, I'm your Crazy Mofo" I said holding up the poster.

N-"Wow! You kept all of this."

I-"Everything I ever owned. I use to have all those posters hanging in my room till I moved out."

"I remember when I first saw your auditions on the Xfactor. When Little Things came out, I have to admit, I cried. Its an beautiful song."

N-"Izzy. Thats amazing."

I-"I remember when everyday when you would tweet I would spam you thousands of times but I still wouldn't get 1/5."

We kept on talking and talking. I still cannot believe all this is happening. It really is true that your dreams can come true if you try hard.