Vongola

Tsuna's pov:
It's been at least 14 hours on the plane and I was going to freshen up so when I meet everyone I look my best. I picked out a simple outfit.

When I was done I got dress and went to meet my mama and papa in the cockpit

When I was done I got dress and went to meet my mama and papa in the cockpit. The pilot came over head and said" 5 minutes till we land in Italy." I could not keep still I was bouncing in my in my seat in excitement. When the plane came to a stop, I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and ran to the exit with my parents right behind me chuckling at my childish behavior. When we got outside there was a limo waiting for us and the driver introduced himself."ciao my name is wolf and I will be your driver", when we got into the limo he took off. I looked at the scenery as the car passed by still can't believe I'm in Italy.

Wolf's pov:
I was waiting outside of the private airport vongola owned for Iemitsu-sama and his family to come out. When I looked up I saw a very beautiful walk out and Iemitsu-sama and his wife I'm guessing because they where holding hands. They came down I was able to get a good look at the beauty, then I notice the chest was as flat as the road I drive on. Then it hit me this is his son that Nono briefly told us about. He looks better than any of the girls you would see over the world. I started the engine and we drove off.

Reborn's pov:
Today Iemitsu and his family is coming to vongola HQ for couple weeks everyone was waiting outside so they can meet them. Nono and his Guardians, the arcobaleno and the future decimo Guardians. This waiting is fucking pissing me off, we have been out here for two fucking hours and it looks like I'm not the only one who looks pissed." Why the hell am I here"Lal said. Not to long after the gates start to open and everyone turned to face them. A black limo pulled into the driveway, Wolf then step out and opened the door, when the door open Iemitsu stepped out. Right after he stepped out a woman with short brown hair came out, Iemitsu and I'm guessing his wife were waiting for somebody else to come out the car. The the person walked out of the car and followed Iemitsu and his wife. This person had waist length brownish gold hair that was held into a ponytail, and had a curvey body. All in all this person is sexy," hello everyone this is my wife Nana and this is my son tsunayoshi,"Iemitsu said. Wait what! That is his son, Nono walked forward and starts to talk to Iemitsu and his wife. Lambo then ran up to tsuna and said"are you going to be our boss", when he finish the sentence everybody stop what they were doing and turn to look at tsuna."well little one I am, are you one of my Guardians?" Tsuna said, his voice sounds so soft and silky. Lambo then asked" can I wear I your sunglasses". Tsuna then took off his sunglasses two revealed his neon orange eyes, everyone was shocked so shocked some stopped breathing.

Tsuna's pov:
Everyone froze when they saw my eyes you can hear Whispers coming from everyone. Amazing or is that his real I color. Yes this is my real eye color, everyone stared at me with amazement written on their faces.

~ After Nana's explanation ~

You can tell that people where shocked and mad, because of what my grandfather did to my father and mother and myself." So this means your not human, oh I'm Gokudera Hayato." Your right I'm not human, and. Understand if you don't want me as your boss.

Author's pov:
When those words left tsuna's mouth it just made everyone else around him more determined to prove him wrong. "I Gokudera Hayato, guardian of the storm here by accept Sawada Tsunayoshi as my boss." Every single one of the Guardians pledge their loyalty to tsuna after Hayato. From that day on tsuna became the sky and Hayato, Takeshi, kyoya, Mukuro, chrome, Ryohei,and lambo become the Guardians that protect the sky.