#12: The Last Date

Mabel POV

I look over at Bill. We were at a nice, peaceful part of the forest, gazing at the beautiful lake.

"Hey Bill, uhm.... uhhh..." I called

He turned to me and smiled. "Yes shooting star?" He asked.

Mabel stick to the plan.

"Well... uhh... It's uhh..."

You'll only get hurt. He's a demon.
"Its???"

MABEL! Come on!

"Remember Weirdmageddon?" I whispered.

Closer... Come close Bill...

"Yeah..."

Don't fall anymore

"Well, Would it have a second version?"

You'll shatter.

"Mmmm.... It depends if I want to Destroy the town"

You'll break

"Do you want to?"

He doesn't. NO!

"Why are you asking this?"

I got to end this...

"Nothing..."

Something

He looked at me and turned around to gaze at the lake.

Perfect...

I walked away and pulled out a gun. Demon Destroyer 3000
I pointed it on him and was ready to pull the trigger when...

I couldn't.

I fell. But I wasn't shattered nor broken. He doesn't want to destroy anything for me. I got to end this. I got to end this madness in my mind.

I won't lose him ever again.

I put the gun down and fell on my knees. Bill noticed so he walked towards me.

"I can't. I can't. I can't!" I repeated and he pulled me on a hug

"I can't kill you"

His eyes widened but he didn't let go of me. I closed my eyes and when I opened them a man in a black cloak and has this pendant of what seems to be... Illuminati. He grinned under the hood and raised his left hand and began chanting. A red Zap was about to hit Bill when everything turned slow motion. I pushed him and he was shocked. The Zap hit me and all i saw was darkness...

Bill's POV

I ran towards Shooting star and she looked unconcious. Then I looked over the guy and teleported behind him. I grabbed where his neck is supposed to be when he laughed. That sounds familiar... He struggled free and when he did he removed his hood.

I fell on my knees and looked up. The grinning being is non other than...

Me...

...

Yow Bro!

I got to a nonstop stage of laughing because my sister made a bad mistake of deleting the other part of this story... sorry it's so short. So there you have it! #12. The next is about the mystery man that randomly looks like Bill...

BTW I made a fan art of MABILL!

I made it in AutoDesk sketchbook! Go check! Its awesome once you know how to use it!