8, uncovered

?? POV

She was only laying there her blonde streaked hair falling round her face, I couldn't help but love her, but I can't think like that.. We adopted her right.. Yeah, it would just be strange if we were to do anything. I was tired and it was 10:30pm, I had to sleep.

Scarlett's POV

God dammit, did I HAVE to wake up, well yes I did.. I guess oh well. Getting off the beanbag I picked up the mewling kitten and took her to the kitchen and warmed up a bit of milk, giving it to Poggle and pouring myself a cup of tea. No one was up and it was really quite, just how I like it.

For a second I felt normal, but my thought was broken by a scuffle and a bump outside, picking up my pocket knife I looked through the window.. F*ck it was 4 obvious dudes, with double barrel sawn-of shout guns, all dressed in black. I slowly backed away, turning I ran up the stairs and bursted into Zayn's room." Oi, get up and wake Liam and Niall and be quiet, tell them to be quiet." I hissed at Zayn, he ran of getting the two.

I slipped into Louis's room," get up, shut up, dude outside, find everyone, I have Harry, don't go downstairs." I said breathing, Louis nodding and leaving. Harry is really good with guns, and I need his help with this, I guess I have to tell him my little secret.

I sprinted into his room, I leaped and landed on him on I covered his mouth and was ready to say," Harry, there is 4 men downstairs, with guns.." His eyes widened." It is my job to either arrest or kill them," " why the f*ck is it your job to go piss of some f*ckers." He mumbled, I breathed out." Well, you know how I won the laser game, because I was good with guns, well I work for the EA, I was sent on a mission to prevent any harm done to you or family ect." "Wow.." He replied," OK.."

"Hello Harry Edward Styles, I am agent Donovan, 3rd in command at the EA.

-----

I handed him a small hand gun and spare pocket knifes to the rest, grabbing my most adored Remington. And heading downstairs. "Harry come with me, you guys get into the kitchen, and if you need, in my bag is another pistol, only if you need it, AND DONT MAKE A SOUND" the scared shitless bonus scrambled in fear into the kitchen, Harry and I walked forwards holding our guns forwards, " only shoot when I say and shoot anywhere that won't kill him." I whispered. " yep" he answered and we snuck towards the door opening it and of went a shot.

-----

Oh cliffhanger, someone shot something.

Word count 487

Vote,
Comment,
Share.

XOXO, Alaska