Congrats

Jane put her cake in the oven, her glasses fogging up as she did so. She chuckled and set the timer for 10 minutes. The boys are going to enjoy this.
She washed the batter-coated bowl and spoon in the sink before leaving them to dry on the towel-covered counter.  Speaking of the boys, where were they? She remembers Jake mentioning a movie and sighs.
Jane sits at the wooden table, her table, and begins to send a quick text to Roxy.
           The cake is in, you have 10 minutes.
Ok thnks b there soon
Jane puts her head in her hands, tracing the cracks in the table with her finger. This table had been there nearly all her childhood - in fact, there isn't a time when she couldn't remember this old thing, what with the wobbly legs and chipping white paint. The ridges and old pieces of dyes and food stains from old projects in years past. She used to have so much fun baking with her dad-
Jane is jerked out of her reverie by her phone buzzing.
Gonna b late, cane you sav some for me?
She sighed again.
Yes, knock before you come in this time. Last time you scared the living bejesus out of me.
Sure thing, Janey. :)
Roxy was almost always late. The timer reads 2:13 left when Jane glances at it. She gets up from her seat to prepare for the sugary piece of Crocker perfection.
The timer lets out a metallic beep. She goes to the oven and opens it, slipping on an oven mitt and pulling her latest creation from its heated prison. Setting it on the counter to cool, she begins to head for the boys' room to offer them food.
Just as she reaches for the knob, she hears something that sounds suspiciously like bed springs. Too life-like to be in a movie, too.
What in the heck is going on in there?
She stands in the hallway, not entirely sure of what to do. Her phone vibrates once again. She decides to leave and save some cake for them rather than bother them.
Just as she leaves, she hears a voice that is unmistakably British... or Australian, she still had to check that out, shouted "Gadzooks! Look at the size a that bugger!"
"Fuck, man, she's out there in the house! I know it's impressive, but seriously!" There was a laugh and triumph in his voice.
A mumbled apology followed this. The only words Jane could make out were "sorry" and "love you". followed by a lot of noise that sounded very much like smooches and soft thumps of fabric hitting the floor.
Trying not to chuckle, she walks away to get the cookies and see what Roxy had to say.
           Two minutes
           Hurry, there have been some exciting developments. I know what to do now.
            The front door opens quietly to reveal a grinning Roxy holding two large tubes of frosting.  "Let's do this. Now, what shocking development was it?" she whisper-asks as you tie her apron.
           You grin and proceed to confide in her what exactly happened- or rather, happening.

*TIME SKIP TO 30 MINS  LATER*

Jane and Roxy proudly hold the freshly baked and frosted cake before the boys. Their hair is messed up, Dirk's sticking up in broken spikes everywhere. Jake's is only half up.  Each one is wearing the other's shirt, Jake looking engulfed in the oversized  black tank top, Dirk suffocating, taking off Jake's shirt after a minute or so.
           The cake, Jane thinks, is perfect. It's white with little blue bordering and written in calligraphy in blue icing across the middle is:

Congrats on the frick

Jane smiles and averts her eyes, she can see their reactions from the corners of her eyes. Roxy simply grins at them in her Roxy-ish way.
Jake's face very quickly undergoes an alarming metamorphosis. First was the satisfied smile he shared with Dirk that he'd worn since leaving the bedroom, and after registering what was on the cake, his face became pale, reddening as he buried his face in his hands. He groaned. Dirk went from a lazy smile, his eyes sparkling and his messed-up hair from his previous activity framing his face, to a blatantly horrified expression, his eyes almost wider than his shades, leaning back a little, his body stiff as a board, shock and embarrassment written plainly on his face as though drawn there by a marker.
Jake is almost hiding behind Dirk as Roxy asks, "So when are we eating?" breaking the silence, a lazy grin splitting her face.