2. Who is he?

Mia's POV~

"We're here."Reece finally said after an hour of driving from Sta.Monica to where we are—LA.

He killed the engine and put on his Sunglass and and a grey beanie that covers half of his hair.

"Where exactly are we?"I questioned him,putting on my sunglass and a grey beanie too.

"LA Skate Park."He replied,smilling.

"Oh Cool."

Without uttering a single word,he jumped out of the car and raced over the bunk at the back to get his skate board.

I nod my head yes,and quickly jumped out the car as long as he got his skateboard.

He slung his skateboard in his bicep like a football and started to lock the Range Rover.

"You wanna skate?"He asked,turning to me.

"Ah yeah but I don't have a skateboard."I sadly replied.

"I can borrow you some on the boys over there."He gestured his hand over a group of boys skating at the park.

"Oh yeah cool,If they would."I nervously smirked.

"Of course they would."Reece assured,started to walk off by the wide park,as I obeyed and followed him.

"Hi dude!"Said a blonde boy,waving his hands over to Reece.

I guess they're friends?

"Hey George!Can you let my ah sister—I mean my girlfriend a skateboard?I'll be teaching her the basics."Reece told him,his voice flatterred and nervous all at the same time.

A brunette boy suitly followed George over us.

I don't know why Reece need to do that dumb thing of he and I pretending to be in a relationship where we are actually siblings?I guess I'll just ride that joke.

George quickly turned his gaze on me and smiled."Sure."He shortly said,handed me the skateboard and turned to look at Reece,"I'll be back on an hour."

Reece nodded,"Sure man."

"Who are they?" I asked.

"They are my friends.The blonde was George and that brunette was Blake."He said

With that being said,George and Blake walked away,leaving me and Reece standing halfway in the middle of the Skater Park in LA.

"What now?"I asked.

He smiled,"Let's start to get you settled then."Reece exclaimed,putting down his skateboard onto the ground.

I put George's skateboard too on the ground and started to wonder if I could succeed this game of hell.

"Hey you seem flattered.Don't worry."Reece said,giving me a smile.

I nodded.

"First is you gotta put your right foot at the very top portion of the board."Reece informed me as he did the step.