The goodbye to my love

Hey guys so I just realised how bad this story is haha so I re wrote it a bit.

Do you ever feel like your no one do you ever feel like if you left no one would care

Have you ever said to yourself.

There was this girl she got bullied, she felt so bad about her self, so she harmed her self. She felt useless and worthless an like no one loved her. She was beaut

One day she did sided he would end her life she planed it and wrote letters all to her friends and family she said her final goodbyes and then boom she was gone. Before this happened she thought that no one loved her and no one would notice she thought everyone would celebrate her death.

The next day her parents found her they called the police and realised there baby girl was gone. The day after the school got informed they had a school parade and announced that she was dead, her bully's felt guilty, her friends thought they didn't support her enofe, her teachers were shocked such a bright girl would do such a terrible thing, the boy she liked was the first to cry, all her friends sat there frozen the people that bullied her all got up and left the hall, all the teaches had tears down there faces.

The day off her funeral everyone who knew here went they mourned her death and cried like there was no tomorrow.

Everyone left except the boy she liked, he walked up to her open grave.

"Why was I such a dick I should of told you". He said to her . A tear rolled down his check and fell in her pale beautiful face, he wiped her face.

"I am sorry"

He was now crying and creating her face with his hand.

"Why did I not tell you"

He lent his head down and kissed her forehead.

His mother came up behind him an huger him.

"Darling lets go"

"In a minute mum"

His mum walked away.

He lent down and kissed her on the lips.

"I am glad I could be your first and last kiss"

He grabbed the flower he brought her and layed it down on her cest he grabbed her hand and kissed it like a gentle man he is, he put her hand back down.

"I love you so much I am so sorry I never told you when I had the chance I love you and I will never forget your beautiful face why did you have to listen to them"

He lent down and planted a final kiss on her lips. He stood up and started walking away he turned around and ran back he planted a the last ever kiss on her lips he stood up and walked to his car

..............................................

Guys this is only a short story if you think I should write more off them then can you please vote. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! <3