Chapter 18

Jimin

I regretted it. I should have told her. I should have stopped her but now, she's gone. She's not coming back to me.

" Hyung~ Hyung~!!!!" Jungkook called. I looked at him. " Are you okay?" He asked.

" Yes, I'm fine."

" You were thinking about Yoora right?" I nodded. " Hyung, she's fine. She's a well known composer now." He pointed out. Yes, she is. She even wrote a whole album for Infinite. Well, that's her dream since she can't be an idol.

" I know. It's just, I miss talking to her, I miss hugging her. It has been a year since we divorce."

" I know and I'm sure, she miss you too."

" Why would she? She's the one who asked me to divorce her." Jungkook sighed.

Flasback

" I want a divorce."

" What?"

" I want a divorce." She repeated.

" Yoora, I know things are not going well between us right now. We can fix this okay?" I cupped her cheeks. " I can't lose you. You're my everything."

" Jimin. We need to stopped this! I- I don't love you anymore. I'm sick of you!" I was taken a back when she said that. " I'll file the divorcement and then we're over."

" Lies. This is not you."

" Whatever, Jimin. I'm leaving." She left.

- 3 months later -

My door bell rang and when I opened the door, I saw Yoora. The last time we met was the day after she asked for a divorce.

" Hey." She greeted.

" Hi. Come in."

" No. It's fine. I just want to give you this file." She said, handing me a file.

" What file is this?"

" Our divorcement file." My eyes were starting to get watery.

" Are you really going to do this?"

" Yes. I've made up my mind. Besides, I'm happy with someone else now." My heart shattered into pieces. She has moved on.

" Oh. Do I need to sign it now?"

" If possible." I lightly nodded and went inside to take a pen.

My hand was shaking. I couldn't sign. I don't want to. Yoora came in and looked at me.

" Yoora, can we not do this? Can't we get back together?" I asked.

" We can't. I've told my parents already. You should tell yours. Please sign it now. I got a lot of work to do."

I took a deep breath and signed it.

" Thank you." She said.

" Wait." She halted her footsteps and looked at me. " No matter what, I'll still love you because you're the reason I changed to a better person. I didn't want to sign it but I had to for your happiness. Please keep this mind, I love you, Park Yoora." I said as tears kept on rolling down to my cheeks.

Her eyes was red but she was holding in those tears.

" Goodbye, Park Jimin."

She turned around and walked out from the apartment. I've lost the woman I love.

Yoora

I entered my car and locked the door. I couldn't hold it anymore. I rested my forehead on the steering wheel and let my tears roll down to cheeks. The tears that I've been holding in from the second I see him right in front of my eyes.