Larroth Laurence x Garroth

Laurence X Garroth Requested by: Wolfmoon17, enjoy!

:3rd Person POV:

Garroth and Laurence were just hanging out eating some lays chips when Garroth looks at the top of Laurence's pants and Laurence noticed.
"Umm, Garroth what are you doing?" Laurence said moving a small distance away from Garroth "I was um, err.." Garroth was panicked. "It's ok." Laurence said playfully hitting Garroths shoulder as he grabbed the remote and turned on the Xbox as he then put the movie disc  Spectre.

**

As the credits rolled for Spectre Garroth realized he was cuddling with Laurence, he felt panicked and accidentally fell, and his hand landed on Laurence's lap basically holding his meat pole "Laurence I'm so-" Garroth stopped his sentence when he heard Laurence moan. Garroth was too distracted by that, that he forget to let go of Laurence's member. He felt it get hard and he backed off. "Garroth! I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me!" Laurence said as he ran to the bathroom and forgot to lock the door, he was confused as to why Garroth touching him felt erotic he kept thinking about Garroth touching it again and again. He finally tried to clear his mind and went out of the bathroom.

"Laurence I'm so sorry, that was a accident!" Garroth said blushing. "It's ok." Laurence said as he walked to the couch again. Garroth saw the tent in Laurence's pants and got a little hard. Laurence Garroth kept looking at his hard dick and Laurence put a pillow over it. "Can I pick a movie?" Garroth said as he walked to the movie shelf, "Sure.." Laurence said as he felt like there was a hole in his stomache.

Garroth put in the movie and revealed that it was 50 Shades of Grey Laurence looked worried.

**
It was a part in the movie where they where in the chamber doing kinky sex Laurence ran to the bathroom without Garroth noticing and he started making use of his hard meat and started playing with it, when he moaned Garroth heard and his whole body hardened. Whole. And he walked to the bathroom with the door slightly open to see Laurence playing with himself Garroth was freaked out and he opened the door Laurence freaked out, Laurence had his pants and boxers off Garroth kept starring at Laurence's long member and Laurence ran up to Garroth and kissed him Garroth blushed beet red, Garroth felt desire but couldn't handle the fact that having sex with Laurence would ruin their relationship. "Garroth fuck me!" Laurence yelled. Garroth was still and Laurence walked up to Garroth as he nipped at Garroths neck, "Laurence! You want to- With me?!" Garroth felt his belt unbuckle as Laurence nodded.

Laurence had kissed Garroth and ran upstairs, Garroth was confused and walked out of the bathroom and as Laurence was walking up the stairs he grabbed his dick and looked at Garroth with a smirk. Garroth ran upstairs after him and followed Laurence into his room to see naked Laurence at the door. Laurence walked to the bed and sat on it Garroth still feeling desire he took his pants off and boxers off as he walked to the bed and was shaking already he was standing and before he could say anything Laurence kitten licked Garroths dick, Garroth put his hand threw Laurence's hair as Laurence's sucked on Garroths dick, Garroth pulled away and kissed Laurence Garroth got on the bed. "Garroth I wanna fuck you so hard right now!" Laurence said as he thrusted into Garroth. Garroth moaned and started shaking erotically Garroth moaned and after a bit Garroth cummed. Laurence stopped and got up from the bed and looked at Garroth with a smirk clearly asking Garroth to give him a blowjob, Garroth DICK just that.

Amazing world of pun BALLS! Aye, I'm good at puns.

Laurence moaned and shoved Garroth on his dick.

**

They finished and Laurence fell asleep on Garroths chest.

Hope you enjoyed your smut!