chapter 4

Killer P.o.v
As me n paris was having a stare competition or at least thats what it felt like. My phone started ringing. The screen read lookout. When i seen it i knew it was some shit n i couldnt ignore it.

Phone conversation
Killer:wassup
Lookout: man i herd somebody ploting on yu for your death.
Killer:man meet me at the place in 10.

End of conversation

Im sorry but some came up and I have to go but ill call yu when i get home. I said walking out. Paris didnt say nothing she just nodded with a sad facial expression on her face n let me out. I got in the car n made my way to the place. I parked n got out quickly walk to the conference room in the place.

Conversation
Killer: ok so what the fuck going on.
Lookout:i heard they ploting on yu.
Killer: i know that damn half you told me that shit on the phone..who nigga.? *as i slammed my hands on the table*.
Lookout: them dusty niggas down there on crown street.
Killer: it's alot of niggas on crown street. Why the fuck yu holding back information.? You ploting with them niggas or some shit.? *i said uping my 40. cocking it, and pointing it to his head*.
Lookout: nah boss im with yu forever and always aint no switching up. Im tlking bout vonte em.
Killer : you talking bout vonte and Q. *putting my gun back on my waist*.
Lookout: yea boss them niggas i over heard it i guess they didn't know i worked for you.
Killer: i want yu to keep them not knowing.. Watch their everymove n check in with me on a daily.

Paris p.o.v
I dont know why but as i was looking into killer eyes i felt something special. Something i never felt. I dont know what it was. I cant even express it. But whatever it is dont matter because he want know until i know he feel the same. But anyway iam sleep asf let me go to bed i got something to handle in the morning. As i laid down my phone strted  ringing i turned over to see "killer😘🙌💖" on the screen so i quickly answered.!

Phone conversation
Killer: hello cutie i aint mean to run off on yu like that its just something came up & i had to run.
Paris: i understand. Its ok i know how it can be i told yu about my parents they did the same all the time we will be in the mist of something n theyll have to stop n go.*i said laughing*
Killer: ion want yh thinking thats how its gone be all the time though I can make time for yu thats nothing i got people that work for me so time for yu aint nothing but a thing if yu want it just say so.
Paris: oh ok thats fine boo. But iam sleepy & in the a.m i have something to handle wanna have dinner tomorrow when i finish.
Killer: sure just hit my line when you ready. And ill come get yu.
Paris: ok i will talk to yu tomorrow.

End of conversation

I smiled placed my phone on the night stand n connected the charger & quickly drifted off to sleep.

Killer p.o.v
Man im feeling ole girl. Man its like she what i been missing. Man i know its to early to tell but i think she gone be thw one she independent and willing to make her own money so i know she aint with a nigga for his money. Tomorrow iam spoil ole girl to see how she gone act. If she change she was never real from the beginning. But let me go to sleep got alot of shopping to do tomorrow.

_____________________________

Sorry for the late update iam try to update more. I had  to rethink on the story and how i would like for it to continue or end but i plan to have 2 sequels.

VOTE & COMMENT!!

thanks in advance
    Jewel😘🙌