chapter 1

HARRY'S POV

The fans are still sreaming when Liam and i walk to the dressroom. I can feel the adrenaline rushing through my veins. Those concerts...they give me a kick every single time. I'll never get used to be famous. When we're in the dressroom Louis walks in while shouting: "Hi lads! Tonights show was sick! Proud of ya all!!" "Those fans were crazy!" Liam responds " they trowed a spoon at me" I really do my best to hide my smile " why would they do that?" i ask. I see Louis smirking. ButLiam sees it to"HARRY!! LOUIS!! What did you guys do?!?" he shouts "We wouldn't dare to say anything that involves your fear" Louis responds. I jus stay quiet, thinking about what Liam just said. "Liam?" i whisper. Their heads turn to me. "Do you even know how sexual that sounds?" I ask. Liam gets an amused look in his eyes while Louis just stares at me his thoughts far away. "Oops!" Liam says laughing. From the moment that word leaves Liam's mouth the heads of Louis and me turn directly at him, both looking shocked. How does he know that? My mind went back to that moment. Themoment i met Louis for the first time. The moment green eyes met blue. It was in the toilet of x-factor. We bumped into each other. I said "Oops!" because it was my fault. Louis just stared at me and daid "hi!". I smile when i think back ot that memory. "Hi!" i hear someone shouting. It's Zayn, he just ruined the moment. Louis, Liam and I just stare at him. "Vas happening?" Zayn asks. Liam seems to remember the spoon. "They threw a spoon at me!! A FUCKING SPOON!!!" Zayn just stayes quiet. I feel that someone bites my shoulder. I turn my head to see Louis with puppy-eyes. "I'm hungry" he says. "Awwh" i respond while hugging him. I pick him up in bridal-style. He puts his arms around my neck and his head on my shoulder. A warm feeling goes trough my body. I start blushing. "Come on lets eat some taco's" from the moment i said that Naill comes running towards me. "Did you say something about food?" he asks. I laugh that boy only hears something when it's about food. "Yeah, I'm going to have dinner with Louis youc an eat whit the boys." I answer. he nods "Ke". I drag Louis to the car.

A few minutes later we're at a cosy,smal taco-restaurant. I ask for a table for two. "Right follow me. Do you already know what you want to order?" the waiter says. I smile when a memory slips into my mind. I smile like a fool when i say: "chicken stucked with mozarella, wrappes in parma ham with some homema..." Louis smiles when he interrups me "just two taco's please" I can hear his stomach rumbling "Here you go" says the waiter when he gives us the taco's a few minutes later. "Thank you" Louis says. I take his taco and feed him. "Are you alright now baby?" I ask. "Yeah thanks sweety" He responds "hey do you know where the boys are?" Befor I can anwser we hear Louis' Phone. He got a message. "Oh it's from Liam. They just ate at Nandos -of course- and are now at the pub. They ask us to come." "Wel lets go then" I say. I pay for the meel and we leave the restaurant. It's a beautiful evening with a clear blue sky and a cold northern wind. We decide to walk to the pub. When we walk a minute or five i see louis shaking. He's cold. Logic he doesn't have jacket. His lips are getting purple from the cold. I take of my jacket while saying: "O god, you're cold. I didn't realize you don't have a jacket. Here take mine." I wrap the jacket around his shoulders. Louis looks at me directly in teh eyes. I can read his eyes. He's thankfull. I also see warmth and something I'm no sure about. Could it be? No... I probably saw it wrong. I got ripped out of my thoughts by Louis' tong. He licks my cheek. "Thanks Hazzabear." I start blushing. What do i have to do? "Um... The boys are waiting for us. " I wrap my arm around his shoulder before i know it myself. He smiles and...blushes? He's so cute! We walk in silence to the pub. It's not an akward one. It's nice we both enjoy it. I can order my thoughts a bit now. I think my best friend is cute and beautiful. Could I be in love with him? I think so, always when he walks in te room the colours seem more beautiful, the sun seems to shine brighter when I'm with him. When he touches me I feel a warm feeling through my body. But at night, in my bed, my demons come crowling back. Painfull thoughts slip into my mind. He's straight. It's never gonna work He doesn't love me like I love him.I need to learn to live with the pain. I need to hold my happy mask on. Maybe with some time my feelings will go away. Louis strokes my arm. "Hazza? You okay?" he asks. "Ow...yeah of course" I lie. He bites his lip. I don't think he believes me.