Meeting you..

(WHAT THEY DO AT THE SAME TIME)

Katie's P.O.V

11:38 a.m

Hey Guys!!, I say popping out of a corner of my camera. Today I am going to do a little vlog because, Drum roll please. (Hearing Drums in the background). I'm moving to United Kingdom. Mhm Katie where in the U.K? you may ask, I'm moving to Brighton with Zoe aka Zoella and her Boyfriend Alfie aka Pointless Blog. I am going to vlog packing and going to the airport and getting my bag, also going in the car to meet Zoe. So let's go > > > > > >

MOMENTS LATER.............

Hey guys I'm on my way to the airport, my flight is at 4:30 p.m and it is 3:15 p.m so i have about an hour and a half to eat food and find out where the hell my flight is. I'm at a little Cafe and I'm having some coffee and a little piece of Bread. " I'm really tired because i woke up at 8:30 a.m because i didn't pack all my clothes". But i really don't give a fuck so lets check the time". " Oh shit! it's 3:45 i need to hurry up and eat." I'll vlog when i get on my plane." I'm on my plane it is maybe 5:00 and I'm really tired so I'm gonna go to sleep so ill see you soon. I just got off my plane and i texted Zoe and she is about 10 minutes away so let me get my bag. MOMENTS LATER... Look who's here the one and only Zoella and guess what I'm going to live with you now until the day i DIE!!! i say in a scary voice to piss Zoe off.

Joe's P.O.V

11:38 a.m 

Goooooood Morning guys!! I just woke up and it is about 11:30 a.m. So i woke up really late but today i am going over the Zalfie Household so i can meet Zoe's friend who is going to be living with her and Alfie. So let's go. MOMENTS LATER...... I'm in an Uber right now on my way to catch my Train to go to Brighton to meet Zoe and her new Roommate Katie. I think in my head (I wonder if she is hot). Well i'll see you when i meet Katie and Zoe..... i hope Katie isn't gonna be uncomfortable when i hug her and my blogging camera will be out LOL.

(MEETING EACHOTHOTHER)

Katie's P.O.V

(WHILE VLOGGING)

So we are at a stop light and Zoe dared me to scream "I'm Horny and scared" to every pedestrian i see and see their reaction. ( SAYING IT TO A PEDESTRIAN) HAHAHAHAHAHAH they screamed back "ME TOO" I'm laughing my ass off. we just reached my new home!!!! OMG is that- who i think he is... It's him Joe Sugg.... He is so hot with his Blue ass eyes.... (I need to stop i cant go out with my best friends boyfriend but i can.... no i won't). Zoe introduces me to Joe and he gives me this big hug and he hugs me and i can feel his six pack UHHHHH he's so perfect.

(WHILE VOGGLING)

Joe's P.O.V

I was a little early so I'm gonna a get Zoe, Katie and I a big cake. I just arrived at the little bakery near Zoe's house. and idk if Katie likes Chocolate or Vanilla... I LOVE chocolate cake and Zoe loves Vanilla so ill just get both. Fuck it hahahaha

(MOMENTS LATER)

Oh my gosh she is perfect. She has the perfect body, the perfect hair,the perfect eyes,the perfect lips... I need to stop. But what was so awkward is when she walked over to hug me and i just froze because i just stared at her perfect eyes and then i had to snap out of it to give her a hug. I tried my best to get near her so she can feel my abs so she can feel it, I want to just kiss her........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey guys this is my new Story and Comment down below if you want Katie and Joe to hook up..... 

Social Medias:

Snapchat: kianacventura

Instagram: kianacventura.... BTW I'm private

Twitter: kianacventura

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||