Chapter 105

Caleb's 16th birthday

~~~

Caleb's POV : Ayy I'm 16 today big man and ting uno🌊 Rah finally uno been waiting for this for timeee. Not doing nothing special just gonna go movies with squad ‼️ me and Renae have been distant for abit 🤔 constantly arguing about small things and it's really annoying me cause it's so stupid I don't understand why she makes things into big problems😑 fully haven't seen her in 2weeks and we are in the same form !! She's been avoiding me I wonder if she will even say happy birthday😧but it's my birthday imma enjoy myself.

I got up and done my hygiene , I then wore my grey Armani tracksuit with my grey huraches 😍 I placed my diamond earring in and made a snap. I captioned it 'Birthday Boy💸' . I went downstairs. "Happy birthday Caleb" everyone screamed. I said thank you and gave them hugs. They all gave me gifts , I placed my gifts to the side and went to the barbers 💯 need a fresh trim quick quick.

After the barbers my trim was looking loud😻‼️ Shitden I'm actually bare peng uno😂 fully vain aswel. I walked down to cineworld and the squad was there😌 rah Renae wasn't here😧 Nahh come on. I greeted the squad and they said happy birthday and gave me gifts. "Ay Caleb this is from Renae" Remel said I just said thanks . "What's going on with you guys, she would never miss your birthday bro?" I shrugged and we went and watched batman vs superman✨

The movie was calm uno , but it wasn't what I expected. It's abit odd cause they aren't even in the same era😧but oh well 😂. We then all went Pizza Hut and had a good time tbh. As we were at Pizza Hut this peng girl was checking man out inhit👅 honestly I wasn't even thinking of Renae at this point because she's being a bitch 😑 the girl came up to us.
"Hi , my names Jasmine" she said whilst smiling , shit her smile is beautiful. "Yo I'm Caleb" she sat down next to me (the seat which was meant for Renae🤗) "You good b?" I asked "yeah thanks wbu?" , "yeah thanks b" I replied. The whole squad just stared at us , I guess I know why I was chatting with another girl and I'm still with Renae. "You got a girlfriend Caleb?" She asked I hesitated for a moment whilst Remel focused on my reply. "Yeah sort of" I replied. Remel's face went soft after that. Afterwards me and Jasmine exchanged numbers. She made a couple snaps on my phone and we made some together also made bare with squad.
We all went our separate ways. I unlocked the door and walked in."Good Caleb?" Dad asked "yeah wbu ?" I replied , he nodded. I went upstairs and texted Jasmine
To Jasmine👑❤️ : Yoo b
From Jasmime👑❤️: Hey x
To Jasmine👑❤️: you good? x
From Jasmine👑❤️: yeah wbu? x
To Jasmine👑❤️: yhyh x
From Jasmine👑❤️ : so what's going on with you and your girl? x
To Jasmine👑❤️: we haven't talked for like 2weeks , she's moving mad 😑 x
From Jasmine👑❤️: 2weeks!?😧 that's horrid x
To Jasmine👑❤️: trust me , she's getting mad at every small thing it's starting to piss me off now🤔 x
From Jasmine👑❤️: but then again she's your girl , try talking to her init 🤗 spread the love x
To Jasmine👑❤️: Hm I've been trying but I've acc given up , brb x

I came off my chat with Jasmine and went on my contacts and called Renae
Calling wife👑😻👫
"We need to talk ren"
"About what?"
"look Renae , I love you so much right but I still don't get why you've been moving mad these past weeks , haven't even said hello. You don't reply to me anymore , you didn't even say happy birthday. Renae that hurt uno, I do have feelings aswel. I thought we would've been together forever honestly 😧 I just can't believe I'm saying this , I'm breaking up with you "
They was a pause
"Oka---y" she said I could tell she was upset cause her voice was cracking
"Are you ok with this ? , I mean we haven't talked in time it's better off like this"
"U..m y..ahh" she said then she cut the phone. I stared at my phone for abit.
Did I make the right choice?
Honestly I love Renae so much but I guess right now isn't the best time for us to be together🤔.

A/n ~ hope you enjoyed
What do you think of Jasmine ?
What do you think of the break up?

Comment and vote x