Part title

"Crackle!!Boom!!!" Thunder and Lightning lit up the sky like a forest fire. I ran to deck to find my parents.They were there trying to get the sail down from the mast. "Pearl! -" I know they said more, but the storm kept me from hearing the rest. I strained to hear the rest, "What?" I screamed so loud, but I don't think they were able to hear me over the roaring of the sea and the pounding wind.  Suddenly, out of the blue a huge tidal wave swept over the boat carrying me along with it. Suddenly I was gasping for air, then I noticed the boat was getting farther and farther away. After the second wave hit me, I was out.
I opened my eyes to a hazy glow of light, I covered my eyes as I got up and realized what happened, I got swept off the boat. " But where am I?" I wondered. Then I saw a Black Jaguar walking towards me. As the sunlight hits it's jet black fur, I was in awe and I couldn't help but stare at it's emerald green eyes. I saw a softness in it's eyes, it reminded me of my mother. I couldn't stand but tear up at the thought of her. I looked away in tears, the jaguar then nudged me and without thinking, I wrapped my arms around it's soft neck. I felt so safe with the jaguar i felt like i could just stay there forever, but then i remembered what if i never see them again what if they had died on that sailboat. I was so tired that I passed out but when i woke up the jaguar was gone.I thought I would wait since I had nothing better to do.
Later that afternoon as the sun was setting the jaguar had come back and was what looked like dinner.I couldn't really tell what it was since it  had already ate most of it. So I started a fire to cook it. I learned how to do that from one of the people I met when my parents were trading in some place I don't remember where. When she went to go get food I thought I would come up with a name for it. I came up with Estrella it's spanish for star. As a merchant's daughter i'm fluent in many different main languages.
As the shadows of night began to creep closer, and I felt my eyelids grow heavy I decided to lay my head down to rest, Estrella laid down next to me and kept warm with its soft fur. With Estrella by my side I knew I was safe, and sleep easily consumed me.

Something warm and wet nudged my cheek. Surprised i woke up, Estrella was there. As i looked up i saw the golden sunlight shining through the tops of the bright green trees. As i  got up from where i was sleeping and saw it was sunrise. Amazingly she still had hope that her parents were going to find me somehow even without any boat or really anything because she saw the boat go down before was knocked unconscious. Knowing that she was happy with the hope that her parents were still alive and looking for her.
Today i thought that i would take a walk through the forest with Estrella ,for protection, so i could find out what's around the island. As i walked I found a area full of ripe fruits like mangos, peaches and even nectarines. So i made a small basket out of the banana leaves and packed in as many fruits it could carry, but i realised that she would have to move around to make sure that other predators don't eat her.
As it became dark, Estrella and I went out on a mission to find a new area to temporarily live.  I came upon a coast, it was perfect 2 palm trees and a perfect spot for a fire. As i set up an area for tonight, Estrella brought by some rabbits . Estrella and I ate and then as the stars came up, I gazed at the beautiful night sky. The stars shined so bright, the crickets chirped in harmony. It was peaceful (for now) as i laid my head to rest, i dreamt of the boat.. The rain was pounding like never before, thunder ripped the sky open. Suddenly it was all still, everything paused. "Hello? Um anyone there? Mom.. Dad.. Where are you?" As i teared up, then as i woke up i saw Estrella. I was able to see in her eyes she was worried for me. I hugged her, then I said, "I miss them." Estrella curled her tail around me, i could tell Estrella understood, she comforted me  for the rest of the morning. I fell asleep next to her, feeling so very safe.
As i woke i realized we did nothing, we had to gather food and water that was clean enough to drink. As night fell we had to hurry and gather the rest of the food. She rode on Estrella's back through the trees in a hurry as they arrived at the campsite. Suddenly she saw them. Pearls mother and father waited for her. Pearls parents took in Estrella is a pet. They lived in peace, thankfully