Bad Love: The Sideline Story

3 months later......

Javonte: I got a new girl. She cool as' f I'm happy, even though I still think bout Simone on a regular. I've been working with Chris Brown. I'm one of the hip-hop dancers in his performance team.

Dorian: Roc Royal and I now are dating (GEEK MODE TURN UP <LOL) . But we are happy we've been together for 3 strong months. And we are drama free.

Jamie: Michael (or Tyga) and I are dating. and Dwayne and I are close friends.Even though sometimes we have awkward sexual moments, its cool at the end of the day.

Michael aka T-raw: I got my babyy I got my babyy (starts singing). I'm so happy that me and my wifey Jamie together. And I'm never cheating. She bad to the bone and she's a amazing person. I think tonight ima show her how much I love her ;).

Chris aka Breezyyy (#teambreezyreppin): Wassup y'all I'm still living the single life. I've had many girl attempt to get me and some were about to. But I'm not ready to give out the partying and drinking. But today ima chill with my friend Jay.

Dwayne aka Mr.Carter: I'm chilling cause I'm a villian but lol anyways me and Jamie cool now. No hard feelings or anything. But if she wants to get together.... then shidddddd ima just be like...; I AINT WORRIED BOUT NUN NIGGA I AINT WORRIED BOUT NUN NAHHH.

Laila: life is treating me well I've opened up my own fashion store and I'm a fashion stylist, for Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne. Well actually the whole Young Money crew. But I love it its cool as' f though.