School Trip

Italics:thoughts

Tsuna's POV

It was finally time to head out to school for the class trip. I grabbed my stuff and went down to eat some breakfast.

"Oh Tsu-kun~" I hear behind me. I turned to see my mother smiling creepily.

"Y..yes" I say nervously. No matter what I have faced in the past, mothers are scary.

"Isn't it about time we cut those bangs of yours~" she said.

"I'm fine d..d..don't worry about it"

I fought.

I flailed

The horror

~Skip~

My mom cut my hair. I mean I don't mind but I'm not a big fan of hair cuts.( he looks like the picture)

'At least I can see better'

I head out to see Gokudera and Takeshi.

"Hey guys I yelled to them. They turned to look at me and froze. They looked at me in complete shock.

"Juudaime?" Gokudera asked me.

"Yeah what?" I asked confused.

"You look different!!" Takeshi said with a smile.

"Oh yeah mom cut my bangs"

"Well you look great " Gokudera said.

"Uh..thanks now let's get going"

I put a hat on and we headed out.

~Beach~

Once we made it to the beach we went to our rooms to leave our stuff. I took off my hat, changed into swimming trunks, and like everybody else, headed out to the beach.

Normal POV

Once they were changed Gokudera, Takeshi, and Tsuna went out to the beach right next to the hotel. The beach was beautiful with clear waters with white sand.

Hatsu was out there trying to hit on some girls in his class. However when Tsuna walked out there all eyes were on him. The girls that were looking at him all had hearts in their eyes.

"Hi there what's your name?" G1 asked.

"Eh? Don't you recognize me? I'm Tsuna" he told her somewhat confused.

Once she and all the other students at the beach they all yelled

"EEEEEEHHHhhh?!?!?"

"I guess it's because my hair has always covered my eyes" Tsuna said sheepishly.

At that all of his classmates thought back, it was true, nobody has ever really seen Tsuna's face. Tsuna didn't notice when all the girls began to surround him.

"We don't care if you're dame-Tsuna" G2 said still with hearts in their eyes.

"Yeah~" all the other girls said.

In the background you could see Gokudera cheering Tsuna on. Tsuna however escaped.

Later that day they decided to play volleyball, however one team was one person short. As a result Takeshi went to find and drag Tsuna over to the game. The people on his team still wasn't very sure about having dame-Tsuna, but they didn't have a choice. On the opposite team was Hatsu, who was determined to make Tsuna look like an idiot. He was jealous at Tsuna's sudden popularity.

Hatsu hit the ball and aimed it to Tsuna. Tsuna looked up at it and as it was falling, he was in the front, jumped up and spiked it. This action caused a wave of shock throughout the teams, as well as yells of "kyaaaa!!!" From the girls because of how cool he looked. Tsuna blushed at all the stares which caused the girls to yell louder. Most of the guys looked at him in envy, one of these people being his oh so jealous "brother".

~Later~

Once it was dark, all the students headed to the baths. Tsuna exited the bath with Takeshi and Gokudera to be met with the girls with different headbands. WE LOVE GOKUDERA/TAKESHI/TSUNA could be read from them.

Tsuna soon realized that there were fangirls for him and all three of the boys ran for their lives.

The school trip ended peacefully and they all returned in one peace.