THE HUNT FOR HEROBRINE

CHAPTER 1: THE CLUES

Minutes seemed like hours, hours seem like days, days seemed like weeks. I was on the hunt for the most vicious, most terrible, most awful being you could ever come by. His name, HeroBrine. AKA: The invisible menace. I had been following some leads to where he might live and hide-out, some say underground, others say in caves, and for the others, he is just a myth. I don't think he is a myth, if he was, then why are there so many players dying?

I was at my house one day studying my map, when something caught my eye. It looked as though there was someone outside my window, so I went over and looked (it was also night time) to find there was nothing outside. When I went back to finish reading my map, I heard a knock on my door. I thought to myself, who is that at this time of night?

I went over and opened my door, to find a shocking surprise... It was a Glowstone just sitting there with no point of being there. I knew that HeroBrine used Glowstones for his work. This was it, this was the moment I finally find HeroBrine. (I have seen him before, but only from a distance, not close enough to kill him) I grabbed my diamond sword and bow&arrows, and ran after him as fast as I could. I seen him run past a tree and vanish, but I knew he wouldn't just leave, he's not the cowardly type. So I stopped and looked at my surroundings, then I heard a noise I will never forget. It was the loudest, eeriest, high-pitched sound I have ever heard.

It was so loud, it put me to my knees, all I could do was have to put up with it. I didn't know when it was going to stop, it had to last for at least 5 minutes (which I said minutes seemed like hours) until the voice vanished. I couldn't hear anything, the sound made me go deaf, I was so terrified, that he could sneak up on me at any moment. I tried to run to my house to take shelter, then right after I got in my house, I heard another voice. But this voice seemed like hundreds of voices, I'll never forget what they were singing.

1,2 HeroBrine's coming for you

3,4 Lock your door

5,6 grab a diamond crucifix

7,8 stay awake

9,10 stay away from the Netherlands

CHAPTER 2: THE HAUNTING

When I was at safety, all this weird stuff started to happen. Books were flying out of the shelves, my door slamming into the hinges, my TV was going on and off and with every on was HeroBrine's face. He was haunting me for some reason, he did not try to kill me, but just haunt me. I think I know why he is, I found where he lives. He lives in the Enchanted Forest. There is a cave underground in the Enchanted Forest.

I did it, I solved it, I solved the biggest mystery in Minecraft. But, will I be able to spread the word that HeroBrine's hide-out is now exposed to humans? That's the question on my mind, will I survive? Then I felt a feeling like I was being lifted, but not me, my house. I looked out the window and I had to be at least 70ft. off the ground. I seen HeroBrine flying outside my window, he had a smirk on his bulged in face, he was going to drop my house!

I prepared for the worst, luckily my house was right next to a deep lake. So right before I hit the ground, I jumped out my window and swam to shore on the other side of the lake, I looked back and seen HeroBrine in my house looking at me from my 3rd floor window. I have never been so scared in my entire life, I ran to the village a few blocks down to find help, I told the villagers about him and how he has my house under his rule. They all grabbed their diamond swords and bows&arrows and followed me, we all stopped dead in our tracks, to see him right there, in my window.

They shot their arrows, they shot right through my windows to get him. I told them I have a lava pool a few blocks down to the East, so we went with several iron buckets to get some lava, and we burned down the house. We seen HeroBrine burning, he was running around on fire screaming to get out, but we stayed at a distance. That's it he was dead, to the villagers, I still believe he's out there, in hiding in his Enchanted Forest.

We can't prove he is, because we don't want to go in the Enchanted Forest, it's full of zombies, skeletons, spiders, Endermen, and Pigmen. He is the most powerful being in all of Minecraftia, so I don't think he can just burn, because we didn't find any trace of his remains, not even ash. So, questions have been going around over the last 7 years.

Is he dead?

Will he return?

Is he a myth?

Are you sure you killed him good enough?

Well, all questions have answers, including these ones.

No, he's not dead

Yes, he will return

No, he is a legend of evil

We do not know if fire was the best option

THE END