A Walk To Remember (5SOS/ Michael Clifford)

A/N: yes, this is almost on the same lines as the movie. Just In my way... Changed up...

-

Hello...my name is Michael Gordon Clifford

I'm not interesting...

I'm from Sydney, Australia.

I'm in a band.

I am also in love.

-

I hear the ringing....over....and over....and over. I groan, opening my green eyes, blinking a few times before picking the clock up and throwing it at my wall, causing it to break.

Eh...who cares?

I step out off my bed, walking downstairs to see my father sitting at the table, reading the newspaper. Everything is so quiet around My house.

It's just me...and him.

My mother died when I was born, my father didn't even look at me for weeks after I was born. He eventually got over it, started a new chapter in his life and decided to be a dad.

"Good morning Michael," He says as I turn my head up, walking to to the cabinets and grabbing bread and some Vegemite.

"You're starting your last year of High School. Aren't you excited?" He asks as I grab a knife, "Why would I be?" I reply, "You graduate!"

I whisper, "Only if I make it through the year."

"What was that son?" He asks, "Nothing." I reply, grabbing my Vegemite Toast and walking to my bedroom to get my phone and fix my hair.

I had a text message from my friend, Calum Hood,

Cal: Yo, Luke and I need a ride. Ashton is sicko.

I laugh, grabbing my keys and walking downstairs.

Hopefully, this day will go by fast.

-

a/n: the next chapter will be an actual chapter.