Chapter 1

Walking out into the pouring rain, pulling my hood up as I open the car door, hopping in as I start the engine. Turning on the windshield wipers and backing out into the road.

I turned up the radio to hear One Direction's single Diana on.

"Diana, let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes. You've been lonely. You don't even know me. But I can feel you crying."

I sing, driving down the street pulling into another driveway, seeing Calum and Luke sitting on the front porch of Calum's steps.

They come in and hop into the car, Calum in the front and Luke in the back.

Calum has jet black hair, and a tan skin. People mistake him as Asian but he isn't. He has his mothers looks, noting that his dad is White, has blonde hair, and has blue eyes.
Him and his sister, Mali, look just like their mum.

Luke on the other hand has dirty brown hair, and blue eyes. His life was pretty hard, having two older brothers, Jack and Ben, that basically threw him down a washing vent.

"Michael, did you hear?" Calum asks as I look at him, "Hear about what?" I question. "We got a gig for the Merciful hotel a month from now! Ashton knows a guy who works there and they are having a summer party and wants us to perform!"

I smiled.

I love performing, it's like a given hope for me. I don't sing much though, but I do play pretty well on my guitar.

It's been getting pretty hard to play lately but I usually get over it and play anyways.

Pulling into the school parking lot. Seeing a bunch of kids outside as the rain cleared up.

Looking at the time, it was exactly 8.

Walking to first period I stop myself as I saw one of the most beautiful girls ever.

Emily Penelope Anderson.

She has the most beautiful blue eyes, they turn grey on some days though. How they squint makes my heart race. With her shoulder length blonde and brown hair that curls, and when she walked, each curl bounces.

Her clothing style gets me. She doesn't dress like every other girl but had the cutest fashion. Which it included of: Skinny jeans, converse, a sweater, t-shirt, or flannel shirt, covered up by a regular jacket that was a little to big for her, and beanies.

"Hey Michael," she says, closing her locker. Oh my God, she's talking to me. Be cool Mike, be cool. "Uh...h-hey Emily." I stutter.

Dang it, you stupid idiot.

"We should get on to class, Mrs. Bitters will kill us if we're late." She tells me as I nod.

Emily walks in front of me, giving me a view of a perfect angle.

So...so...beautiful.

Stop Mike, you know you can't fall in love.
I can't help it though.

Emily Anderson.

A/N: I know this sucked but eh. Just wait. And sorry I took so long. I had huge HUGE writers block so. But here's chapter 1!

Ps: we had a awesome girl make a cover for us so thank you a bunch justurordinary_girl