Prologue

"Diamond Renae Willams will you marry me I promise I'm gone change for the better " he asked while getting down on one knee .

"Really ?" I asked while looking into his eyes trying to read them .

"Baby I'm as serious as it gets " he said grabbing my hand gently.

"How ? " I asked putting my hands on my hips .

"How what ? " he asked while clenching his jaw .

"How are you going to change ? " I asked .

" I'm going to get counseling and I'm going to start taking my pills ... Baby I love you , I wanna spend the rest of my life with you , and I want you to have my seeds . " he said and I was speechless and a little caught off guard. Half of me believed him and the other half honestly didn't give a flying fuck about what the hell was coming out of his mouth because I'm fed up with his bullshit.

" Marcus baby I love you. I really do and for that reason I guess I'm NOT going to marry you " I said .

" What the fuck that shit doesn't even make sense " he said rasing his voice while standing up .

"Exactly you say you love me one day and the next day you can't stand me , one day your beating on me and the next day your touching and feeling all on me ." I said while trying to hold my back my tears that wanted , so badly to escape .

" You know what fuck you " he said as his fist connected with my jaw and I don't know what came over me , but I slapped him and his eyes became a fiery red color and I knew then that all hell was about to break loose . It was going to be like never before .