|IV| Extra Money

Alysia POV

"Baby?" I called out Alanté. We were laying in bed on this bright Saturday morning. Well it was thirty until noon.

"Yeah?"

"I want to open a club. A strip club."

"How you gone do that? You don't have a license in business." He replied.

"I want us to build something together. Everything can be in your name."

"So where do we start?"

We got ourselves dressed and went to McAlisters to plan and eat. As we drove and arrived we ordered our food and sat outside. I pulled out my iPad and let him use my MacBook Air.

"What should we name it?" He asked.

"We both have totally different jobs, so we can create something from that."

"Dancing Drugs." He said, I busted out laughing.

"What the hell? You are too much." I said trying to hold in my laugh.

"Baller's Paradise?" He laughed.

"Now we talking." I said. "Look for some open lots that for sale."

Omniscient POV

"What we gone do with the kids? All we doing is working, we never spending time with them." Alysia stated, getting into the car.

"They always with they friends, doing something." Alanté replied. "When Aubrielle get back, they not gone go anywhere for a while until summer."

"You right, but I understand 'cause Alicia used to near damn live with me."

"I get that, but y'all parents was best friends. You and Bambi not B-F-F's." Alanté said, rubbing his chin hair.

"And honestly, I really don't like Baylee, she a little too grown for her age." Alysia replied. "Jai'Anna look like a lil' hoe too."

"I hope they don't get to Aubrielle head. 'Cause I don't need a fast ass little girl."

"They got a week of school left. I'm lowkey trying to get rid of them for a while. I'mma call Bambi to see if she can keep Aubrielle for a while."

🍋

Bambi POV

I sat at the bar with my new friend Jaelynn, she and Alysia sisters and we get along well.

"Yes girl, but I got some to do this weekend for about a week or two in West Palm Beach. You wanna come?" I asked her.

"Yes, but what about the girls?"

"I'm gone let them stay in Miami while we in W.P.B, they gone have fake i.d's so won't nothing go wrong."

"Now you know that Alysia is not gone let Aubrielle be somewhere without an adult." Jaelynn laughed.

"That's why she ain't gone know. Aubrielle probably wanna get away from her perfect life, so I know she'll shut up. This her momma calling right now. Hold on."