Chapter 4: Something to complete

- I was not a normal brony. I can do extraordinary things, the wonders that I made. You may not remember, but, I used to be your student, princess Celestia, your faithful and favourite student, well, even more powerful than Starlight Glimmer, my stubborn and arrogant younger cousin.- She paused at the astonishing look of Twilight, the curt nod of princess Celestia.
-And then, I lost control of my power so, so you told me to control one specific alicorn power. I was an alicorn, yes, but I lost my wings, because of one accident that I did myself.- She swallowed, then said through gritted teeth.- I chose ice power, ice is my thing, you see, not any strong powers that can blow up Equestria, not the powers that the princesses always have like the power to raise the sun or moon, to spread love or friendship. But then, it happened. It, it, I did not expect it or mean it to happen, I lose my cotrol and, and there was chaos, mostly in ice, Discord congratulated me, not like any other ponies did, who always treated me in hatred! I was lost in greed and revenge, forgive me, but I was so furious that I burried a whole big town, Salandore, and it was...
- Wiped off the map, which is now this Everfree Forest,..... true. Please, proceed.- Said princess Luna, tears streaming down her eyes as she had suffered the same.
- I changed, not like my old shy and kind self before, my appearance changed, too.
You didn't realize me then, and you used the elements of harmony against me. It was a week- lasting battle, I lose. My shrilled high-pitched voice finally died away.
And I felt my own warm heart full of guilt and love beating again, though my appearance was never the same. I used to be light blue , with a purple, silver and dark pink mane. Now I'm purple with a plain white coloured mane. My voice is OK, I guess, but it's not the same I used to have anymore. Not as soft, but warmer.
Silence. Then-
- I'm sorry for what you've been through. I'm indeed very sorry. But we're in trouble. Please, can you help us?
- Alright. I guess I maybe can. But I'm afraid I just can't lead you all through the way. Like the blizzards I made or, or... -She gulped.
- Anyway, let's go everypony!

-----------------------

Back to Madivas:
  She couldn't believe it. She had just done a very powerful spell to show her where Celestine or Celatena or something, it didn't matter anyway about her goody-name to Madivas. It was powerful magic, it was, but no, it didn't summon her or them. But, really, how? Well, she was indeed very skillful, if being modest, well, at least to herself. Then it occured to her. However, it couldn't be happening. Even the princesses didn't know the spell.....only one could. But that pony, she was working for the Evil Queen. "No, it couldn't be her, M."- She shook her head triumphantly to herself. Anyway, she still had to look everywhere now, the spell had not work.
- Dakinnel! Dakinnel!-She yelled- COME HERE NOW!!!
An enormous dark shadow passed by.
- Yesss, my queeen?- It hissed.
- YOU KNOW THE PRINCESS OF FRIENDSHIP? TWINIE SPARKLE OR SOMETHING?
- Yesss, I KnOoow, my queeen.
- Bring her to me! NOW!
The shadow was going to go away, but then--
- Oh, by the way, Dakinnel,- She smirked- Bring me the best trouble makers, The Changelings, Nightmare Moon and Discord.

———————

Dakinnel, the pony shadow fled to CHANLEX, the great Empire of nowhere, if you asked. Specificly, well, it was remarkably invincible and undescribable at least, to the normal lot. It was not, perhaps, very admiring, the Empire was, to the Changelings. They spat, kicked, and hissed at everything there. Where to find it? It was nowhere. Just said after along walk to the enormous oak tree at the center of the Everfree Forest—
- Bring me to nowhere!
And then, put a bit of your special self in the hole in front of the tree, which the sand would burry instantly, and a portal wuld appear in front of you. There stood Chanlex. "What is my special self, anyway?"- You may ask. It is right there, a part of the dearest you have.
•Rairty, would of course, gave out her bits of mane, or her sister's mane, or a ribbon that she always use to design clothes.
•Flutershy? Her rabbit's Angel fur from the bobtail! But never, for her own sake, would give Angel's things or anything too horrible.
At least, a bit of her funny rabbiteddy she had since she was 5!
•Pinkie Pie would give a broken tooth from Gummy.
•Apple Jack? A jummy juicy Zap Rainbow Apple!