So I Went to an Anime Event Last Night... | Random Ramblings

So here's the thing: I'm not exactly a very outgoing person. Then yesterday, April 17th, 2016, I went to this event nearby because my friends and I had been planning to go to it since before Finals. (My school year ended a month ago, so..)

Well here's the thing: Six of us got meet and greet passes for the two guest cosplayers.

Remember the guy who became famous for his Hiccup cosplay? (From the movie, How to Train Your Dragon)

Weeelllll...

That's me right in the middle

That's me right in the middle. The only girl there. The guy to the far left is a friend of mine named Carl.

And the two hot - yes, I admit it - cosplayers who were sitting on both sides of me are known as Chun WX (the guy to my left, wearing that awesome kimono-like costume), and Liui (pronounced Lee-you-we) Aquino. Both of them are Filipino.

And both of them are extremely good-looking.

(Okay, okay, I know I'm just rambling on about this but seriously. I even managed to get them to autograph my One Punch Man poster! >_<)

And yesh, I am dreadfully ashamed to admit that I couldn't even speak coherently in front of them, thank you

Soo... Yeah, that's probably it for this random rambling spree.

Peace out,
Zoe