Dear diary...

Dear diary, where do I begin?

I just started High school four weeks ago. And that's when things started going down hill. I feel sad, but there is much more to it than just that. You see, I'm a very emotional boy. I love indie. Do you love it? Well, you're a diary... but there might be someone reading this, so that question goes to you. When you listen to Indie, don't you feel... happy? You can answer me later, if i am around.

Back to what i was talking about. I'm going to start telling you everything from the very beginning:

I remember my very first day of school. I was excited, nervous, and scared. I cried for what seemed hours, and the teacher was carrying me to the other side of the room as I saw my mom and my aunt going outside the classroom. I could say they are my only family around right now. Anyway, that was when i was in Kindergarten, and i wont ever forget that. I grew up feeling really attached to my uncle. From time to time, his friend would come by and stay in the house. I'll never forget his face. He did... things to me sometimes. I never told anyone that, until last year. But i'll get to that in time.

I never made a friend in Kindergarten. And when i went to the 1st grade, things got worse. There was this kid who now is my friend after like 11 years, who played with her hands and all. She was the weird kid then. I was the smallest kid in the classroom. And well, i still am. I was one of the straight A's boy of the class. The teacher liked me, because i was so nice to her. Maybe it is because of that that people started calling me names and saying i was gay. Later i would hear rumors they had spread. False rumors. They made me feel bad. Really bad. So i didn't make a friend. Well, if the weird girl in my class counted as a friend, because she would only talk to me from time to time, and only a little.

In second class, there was this big girl everyone was afraid of. She made me cry a couple of times. But nothing else. Later in 6th grade, she became my best friend. Life is ironic, isn't diary? Anyway. In 5th and 6th grade came this guy who was my friend. We started our friendship by lending video games to each other. But we were different. While i was a quiet kid, he was the kind who would hit on any girl and scream and all that. So when i started Middle school, i dumped him and began my new friendship with the girl i would call my best friend. But that changed. I'll to get to that later. So, when i started middle school in 7th grade, things got even worse. But it got better, somehow. I met this 3 people that made my day everyday. 2 of them were a couple. A beautiful girl with big, green eyes and black, curly hair. Her smile reached anyone even in the most cloudy day. And i'll never forget her. Never. I'll tell you why, later.

Her boyfriend was a jerk. But it was the other girl's cousin so, yeah. The other girl had really long black hair. A peculiar laugh and she seemed kinda immature, in a good way. She was happy. Really really happy, if you ask me. 7th grade was awesome because of them. But my grades got lower that year. Lower than ever. I had situations in my house. My mom and my dad left each other when i was a baby, and when i started going out to the movies with the girl with long hair and her dad, i realized how much i missed having a dad. I only had my mom, my aunt, my uncle, my grandmother and grandfather. Then came my stepfather. I hate him. A lot.

Dear diary, i think it's not safe writing the names of those special people in you. Im sorry.

Going back to the story and the reason i am writing in you.

So, the 4 of us would go to a huge tree at the back of our schools. I was always alerted by the looks we received. Really bad looks from people we didn't know. The other three didn't care, but those looks haunted me ever since my first grade. That got my auto steam really low. I was in love with a really tall girl with glasses. She was really cute. You don't know how many times i tried to make her have an interest in me. But i always failed. At the end, i just gave up. I was sad, but my new friends were there to cheer me up. 7th grade came and went really fast. I made a lot of mistakes that year. Like, leaving my hair grow. That was a huge mistake. A really huge one. Anyway, after 7th grade ended, that summer i talked a lot on social networks with the girl with the curly hair. Mostly about how our summer was going, and how much we wanted to be in each other's classroom next year. I love all those crazy conversations we had during those summers. Makes me smile every time. Anyway, 8th grade came, and i met more people. They were all my friends. The guy with the long hair, the guy who spoke English only (we speak Spanish), and some extra people who aren't as important as they are.