chapiee #6

I decided to go straight to her condo. And this traffic is waking my demons up. Kanina panga ako tinitingnan ni manong driver. Ugh this taxi feels.

Nagsisisi na akao dahil hindi ako nagdala ng sasakyan. Taragis

After 2 hours and 30 munites. Dalidali akong pumunta sa door ng condo niya and rang the doorbell.

First wala pang nag oopen.

Nandito ba siya?

Malamang kief may sakit nga diba. Pero knowing her, illness cant stop her. I give a second try pushing the doorbell button.

Patience.

Tsk! Wala pa din.!! Okay last try, patience. Last try.

*dingdong*

"Wait up! Sino po yan?"

Wait? Its not alyssas voice! Its other girls voice, I know her voice too much. But that voice too sounds familiar too.

The door opens.

"He--

Lau: kief?! What are you doing here?!

Gulat na gulat siya. Wait? May alam ba siya? Siguro. For sure may alam to. Knowing von, lau's part of his every decision in life.

Kief: lower your voice lehmann! Where is alyssa? Is she inside?

Bigla naman siyang natauhan and gave me a peace sign.

Lau: sorry, yeah lys inside. She's in her room kief. She's sleeping coz i told her to. Medyo di kasi siya okay.

Kief: see, ang lakas ng boses mo kanina, tulog pala siya. Hay nako victoria.

I look at my watch.

Kief: its 1:30, did she ate already?

She look at me with a queationing look. What?!

Lau: okay lang ba sayong magkwentuhan tayo ako nasa loob tapos ikaw hanggang diyan sa labas lang?

I just throw her a death glare pero nanila lang. Nako, girls and their swings. Malala.

Mas nilakihan niya ang pag open ng pinto and let me sit at the sofa. Bakit feeling ko nagiba ang condo niya ? Seems like walang kabuhaybuhay. Is it just me? Since its been awhile since nakapasok ako dito.

Lau: uhm first, yes shes done with her lunch, second anong sadya mo dito? As far as i know you two broked up right? Concern citizen?

I just looked at her with my blank look.

Kief: lau, alam ko na.

Shock was crystal clear of an emotion drawn in her face. May alam nga siya. Alam niya rin tinutukoy ko eh.

Lau: *sighs* hay, buti alam mo na. Kief hirap talaga siya pag mag isa lang siya.

I saw how worried she is. Im just intently looking at her while she hug a throw pillow and put her chin above it hardly controlling not to cry. But obviously she cant. Whats the problem?

Lau: why? Kasi kanina, pagdating ko palang dito kief hindi to ganito kalinis ang condo niya.*sobs* first thing I see was her shirts, towels and wrappers of all her meds. *sobs* and when I look at her? Shes very different in a way that you will ask her who she is if you dont know her better. *sobs*

Now shes totally crying, i just rub her back and listen to her. Tangna! Ganito pala ang situation ni ly this past few days! Bakit ba kasi! Arghhh. If only nalaman ko ng mas maaga, dito ako titira sa condo niya just to ensure her safety! Ugh, bat ko ba kasi hindi pinansin ang pagiiba niya?! I know her too well buy still I put aside the thinhs that are so visible for a sign!