Chap.3

So I walked in to the house and heard my mom yelling at my sister telling her to get out of the house and go with the baby's daddy.

"You're just a slut, and maybe you don't know who the daddy is. I should've put you in adoption when you where born!" I heard her say with disgust.

"At least I'm gonna be a better mother than you ever were!" Alexa said with tears in her eyes.

I walked in just as my mom was gonna hit her.

"If you touch her I will call the police and I will leave with her." I said angrily.

"You can go with her. I don't give a fuck." She said carelessly.

My sister started crying and I hugged her. I looked at my mom with disappointment and told her.

"That's why dad left you for a younger girl." I said.

I went to her room and started packing her a suitcase while she tried to calm down. After I packed her suitcase, I went to my room and as I was about to finish I remember the little "friends" i put under the sink, I got them and put them in a box. I walked out of my room and went to check on my sister and she was sitting in her bed looking at a picture of mom, her and me, we looked so happy. It was just like a perfect fake life. She looked up an knew it was time to leave. She got up and threw the picture across the room. She pick up her suitcase and gave me a little smile. We walked out of the house and got in my car and drove to Zayn's house. I opened the door without knocking and what a I saw was something I couldn't believe. Zayn was actually drugging himself again. I scream at him:

"After these months been clean! But your doing it again! Without no concern about what would happen if you gave yourself an overdose by accident!" I said furious.

"It's not what you think..."

I cut him off:

"Then what are you doing!? Cutting the grass on the table!? What are you gonna tell me now!? That that's powder milk!? Are you gonna tell me those are your mothers meds!?"

He stares at me with a blank expression and looked away.

"That's what I thought." I said. Then I added: "How could you?! After all you've been through!! The rehab, the stares, the rumors, the whispers and the pity. Why are you doing this? What's going on that you see drugs as the only way out?"

"I'm sorry." He muttered.

"I'm sorry?? That's all you have to say for yourself or no there not mine or it's not what it looks like, your pathetic."

I turned around and slammed the door and I heard him shouting my name but I didn't care, I heard him opening the door and he yelled at me.

"Why are you being so dramatic cause I'm not the one using the blades as a resolution!"

I slapped him and told him.

"When you get to your 5 sense you can talk to me!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guy's can you please vote and comment because I don't know if you like it.