the dream that shows the real me

** Hey guys sorry I didn't show you Jake but the pic about is him hope you think Alex and Jake would make a cute couple lol**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe's Dream POV
"Guys?"
Where did they go we were just at my house? Did they leave? No, they would have waited for me... Well Josh would have...
"Guys?"
"We are over here babygirl!"
"Where?"
"*laughs* follow my voice beautiful"
" Okay"
What's going?? He would try to find me... Why is it night time? Okay this is getting weird but I love his sleepy voice
"So um babe where should I go... You stopped talking."
"Chloe we are over here silly you boyfriend is in the water!!!"
Why is Chas acting like a prep? That's a new one... She must be in a good mood! Hey there they are!!
*growling*
"Chloe don't look back!!"
Yeah like telling a girl not to look behind her after she heard a growl will surely stop the frightened girl!!
* turns around slowly*

 She must be in a good mood! Hey there they are!!*growling*"Chloe don't look back!!"Yeah like telling a girl not to look behind her after she heard a growl will surely stop the frightened girl!!* turns around slowly*

Wow it is a beautiful brownish red wolf with gorgeous grey eyes!!
"You're so pretty... It's okay... I won't come any closer... Can I sit though?"
*chloe sits slowly*
"See no harm done* laughs softly*"
* the wolf comes closer*
"I might be a wolf but I will not hurt you... I'm yours..."
* walks into the forest*
"WHAT THE FUCK! DID THAT WOLF JUST TALK TO ME AND SAY IT IS MINE!!!!"
I must be going crazy....what just happened.. It Can't be real... Animals Can't talk....and it said it was mine no no no no I don't own a wolf... I never was allowed...
"Chloe look at me!! Chloe!!"
"What!!"
I need to find that wolf.. I have so many questions!!
"Bye guys I need to find the wolf!!"
I just left the group... So umm hmm where did it go??
"Hey wolfie Where did you go?? I need to talk"
*walks Our the dark*
"What Chloe confused already??"
"Well duh I Can't just have a talking wolf come to me and say I'm yours"
" I am yours... I'm in your head... I hear your voice... I'm the voice that's talks back"
What the fuck... What does it mean???
"It means Chloe.. I'm your voice... Oh and I'm serenity... I haven't got to introduce myself properly*chuckles* sorry I freaked you out but I got to go "
" no serenity explian!! Please"
" got to go and your about to wake up... Talk to you later"