The Beginning

One day two kids named Robert and AJ were riding their bikes around town. AJ said, "Sure is a nice day today." "I guess." said Robert, sarcastically like always. He never said anything seriously unless necessary. Suddenly, something bright, and quite small to be fair, dashed out in front of them. "WOW!" said Robert excitedly, taking the lead. AJ yelled, "Hey, wait up!" But Robert wouldn't stop. He had to keep up with the...well, I couldn't tell you what it was but he was so curious about it. Suddenly it took a sharp left into the path through the woods. Robert screeched to a stop and backed away from the path. "What's(pant,pant) wrong?" asked AJ out of breath. "This is kind of embarrassing but I'm kind of scared of forests." "Seriously!" yelled AJ. "Do I sound sarcastic!" AJ understood so they took the path around the woods. A few moments later they came across to what looked like a ongoing staircase to absolutely nowhere. "I'll give you $10 if you go up there." "Fine but only if you come with." said AJ. "Okay but I hope you like half of 10."

Robert and AJ started up the stairs. After awhile they saw the (thing) again. "SHHH!" said Robert. "I'll try to grab it." Slowly he crept up to it and pounced! It took off with Robert clinging on for dear life. It jumped off the stairs and all the way down and into the ocean! "HOLD ON ROBERT I'M COMING!" yelled AJ. He jumped off the stairs and into the ocean. He finally reached the surface but it looked like a cave. Robert was waiting on the shore holding something. It was very bright and small. AJ walked up to Robert and asked to look at it. Robert handed it to AJ. "Wow." said AJ. What AJ saw looked right back at him. 'What is it?" asked AJ. "Its not an it, its a person. And I know who it is, it is my best friend Logan." said Robert. "Oh, well then what should we do with him?" asked AJ. "We should probably try to find a growth potion or something dude." said Robert. "Okay, um lets go check out that entry over there." "Dosen't look like we have a choice, do we." said Robert sarcastically.

Robert, AJ, and tiny Logan started down the cave tunnel. Soon they came across a big room. An old man was sitting in front of a cave extension. "Why, WHO GOES THERE!" he yelled. "We, uh, we do sir." said AJ nervously. "What are you doing here?" Robert asked the old man. "I've been down here for 50 years." said the man. "But I've never found a way out." "Hey could you give us a moment please?" asked AJ. "Sure." said the old man. "Okay boys, we either abandon him or take him with us, what do you think?" "I think we should take him with us." "I do too." said Logan very quietly. "What?" asked AJ. "I think he said I do too." said Robert. Logan nodded his little head. "Okay, we have come to a decision, we are going to bring you with us to try to find a way up and out of this cave thing." said Robert. "REALLY!" said the old man. "Okay if you insist." "Oh my, it looks like your friend has been shrunk, here let me help you with that." The old man reached for his back pocket. He pulled out a little bottle with a pink liquid. He poured it on Logan. POP! Suddenly Logan grew back to normal size. "THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!" said Logan. "We should probably get going." said Robert. As the foursome set off to find an exit, they found two ways. One to the left or the right. "Okay, so me and Logan will take the left, you two take the right." said Robert. "Okay said AJ. "Lets go oldy." After a while Logan and Robert found a staircase going up. As they were going up the stairs they met up with each other. Afterwards they found a wall and they started to climb up the cave walls to a small hole in the roof where they could easily climb out. The only downside was that they had to climb such rough terrain to escape, then suddenly Logan cut his hand and he was about to slip, dangling from the rock he cried out HELP! But both his friends and the old man where far too ahead to reach him before he fell. Suddenly Logan felt something grab his hand and lift him up, he gazed up at the creature and shining blue eyes gazed back at him. A tiny grey bear had saved his life, he was so thankful that he scooped up the creature and put it in his hoodie pocket, then kept climbing. Once he reached the top he showed the boys his newest friend. They asked him what he planned on doing with the bear and he said "I was hoping we could keep the little guy." AJ and Robert stepped back and pondered the idea. They already had such a big group. But it surely couldn't harm them anymore by having another guest. AJ said "Yes Logan we can keep the bear but she will be your responsibility, do you understand?'' "sheesh, AJ you're not my father, but i understand you loud and clear." "Now what should we call the bear" Robert asked. Finally the bear spoke up "My name is Kenzie" said the tiny creature. Everyone stared at the tiny creature because they had no idea the creature could speak or that she had a name. "Okay then" said Logan "Well we better get going now" said Robert. "Okay." said Kenzie. "I still keep forgetting that she can talk." said Logan.

After another long while, the group found another thing in the dark. Suddenly the thing stood up and walked toward them. It was Robert and Logan's friend Kaitlyn. "OMG what are you two doing down here?!" said Kaitlyn surprised. "That's what we wanna know about you!" said Robert, equally excited. "Well I was walking home from school and I saw a hole in the ground so I walked up to it and looked in. Then out of nowhere someone or something pushed me and I fell in and landed in some green liquid!" said Kaitlyn. "What about you two?" "Oh, um me and my cousin were riding our bikes around town and...(SOME TIME LATER) then we found you and now we're here." "Wow, you guys(and girls)have been through a lot haven't you?" said Kaitlyn. "Yeah but it's been a lot of fun exploring the cave and finding everyone. Even if we don't get out of here we could just make a little hut." said Robert. All of a sudden Logan felt something fall on his head. He looked up. "OH MY GOD, GUYS LOOK UP!" Everyone looked up and saw a tiny light. "Oh my gosh, Kenzie crawl up there and dig around that little light!" ordered Kaitlyn. "Man, I have to do everything don't I?!" Kenzie said jokingly. "Okay everyone, let's get out of here!" said Kenzie excitedly. The bunch climbed up and out of the cave. "Ha I told you we would get "UP" and out of that place." said Robert. "You know what I say, LET'S GO HOME!!!!!" cried Logan super excited. The bunch split up and went home and went to sleep. They all had a fun filled day.

Until The Next Story.  :)