First Love Poem

Life has many lessons. Its up to us on whether or not we want to learn them. You can find beauty everywhere, even in words.

From the first moment I saw your face, I knew that you were special. I loved you from the first look because I knew that you were an angel.

Your touch was so warm and your kisses were soft and just as sweet. Each experience was just as good as the last. Your love was like an addiction. It drew me in.

It gave me a high, like a drug until the very end. I stayed true and I fought hard for the boy I knew, but the demon prevailed and it was there that I found that this was a battle that I wasn't meant to win.

I tried everything I could. I was even willing to give up my life essence. My soul.

But still that wasn't enough and I lost you anyway. The demons power was too strong for you to resist. So you let her take you in with her strong pull of influence and your desire for the darkness.

And I felt the pain of my heart break like glass when it shatters. I felt myself die as I realized that I lost the other half of my soul. My better half. My best friend. My reason to go on living.

Now I've lost my sun and now the clouds are rolling in. An with clouds comes rain. An so it begins. I loved you and I lost you. Now my reality is setting in.

But the worst thing of all is that my worst fear has come to life.

Now I have to learn to live without you in a world where you don't exist, and with that comes the unbearable pain as well as the weeping sorrow.

Goodbye my lost love. I hope the darkness doesn't kill you. Until we meet again my sweet sweet angel.