The Haunting Of Alex Dash

( Based On A Movie )

[ July 16th 1995 ]

I walked up the creaky stairs of the old house. Noises came from upstairs, making me go back a step. It got quiet again and I started walking up again. The stair case had no rail. I reached the last step and saw three rooms with no door.

I headed towards the first seeing a bed frame, full-body mirror, and a chair. There wasn't a window. I walked out of the room and walked past the 2nd room, going into the third room. It was empty. I heard a loud noise coming from the second room.

I crept out of the room, peeking into the 2nd room. I walked into it looking around. There was a window and a chair in the middle of the room. I stared out the window seeing a big sign taped to the tree.

" NO TRESPASSING " I read out loud. I turned around seeing Romeo. I sqealed, running towards him.

" Omg ! " He laughed, kissing my cheek.

" What exactly am I here for ? "

" Jeez, Don't rush me . " I frowned, getting off of him.

" Did I scare you ? Even a little ? "

" Hell yeah you did ! " He chuckled and hugged me. He took my finger and put a ring on it.

" Happy 18th birthday , Alex '" I looked down and touched the ring. Its was a black diamond. I looked at him.

" How mu- "

" Alex ! " The sound of my father rang in my ears. I kissed Romeo on the cheek and ran downstairs. There stood my " father '" with a cigar in his mouth.

" Get in the car ! " He yelled making me jump. I ran to the car, hopping into the back. He threw a jacket and some shoes through the window at me.

He raced through the trees and turned sharp corners, making me jump and hold onto the sides on the truck.

We finally pulled into the dusty and dirty driveway. I jumped out and opened the screen door seeing my mother, sitting there, watching a tv that wasn't even on. She had a joint infront of here, smoking.

" Hello, hun. How was your day. "

" It was fi- " I realized she wasn't talking to me when my father replied.

" It was alright. " He pushed me to my room, " I'll be in there " He said. I sat on my pale blue bed and looked around my room.

I laid out on the bed and rocked myself. He walked into the room and got ontop of me, smirking with his cold gold chain hanging and moving around on my arm.

He grabbed my head and shook it. 'Looked like he was about to cry.

" I'm sorry, Alex ! " He said before ducking my head down and covering my face so I couldn't breath, jabbing a knife into my back.

X _ X

( So.. Yeah ! I got the idea when I was watching LMN and The Haunting Of Molly came on. I tried to make this diffrent than the movie. The scenes are a little different so yeah. I'm sure it's diff. )

- iBeezOnMBAndB5

- Shaqq :P