May 16, 2013

S C H O O L

I closed the door to the car and trotted towards the big, brick- built school house clutching on my bookbag. 

[ { Author's Note : They do NOT have to wear uniforms ! } ]

I wandered down the halls and saw hand wave at me.

" Miss Dash !? Yoo-Hoo ! Over Here Missy ! " A lady yelled. I made my way over to her and she smiled down at me. YES, Down. I am very short. [ 4'11.2 ]

{ ER, I am going to skip this. ON TO CLASS! }

I walked to the back of the class, seeing Ashley point to the seat beside her. I rushed over to the seat and sat down as Mr. Walsh began talking.

My head started to spin and I felt like I needed to throw up. I felt blood come out my nose and almost fell to the floor. Ashley looked at me and whispered.

" Are yo- " I got up and ran out of the classroom, holding my nose. I busted into the girl's restroom and fell onto the floor, watching as blood dropped. After a few drops, it stopped bleeding.

 I laid on the floor and tried to lean up , but felt like somebody jabbed a knife into my back so I screamed in pain . Dropping back onto the floor . I felt my vision going in and out , as my body shook .

" Alex ? Aaaa-lex ! ALEX ! " I heard Ashley say. The restroom's door opened and slammed closed as she ran to me.

" Alex ! " She screamed into my ear hugging me, rocking side to side. I chuckled as the headache died down a little.

" I found her ! " Im assuming, Dominic and Paige came running into the bathroom, kneeling down.

I looked at the guy and pushed Ashley away and ran out the bathroom. Pushing my hands into my pockets, I walked out the school not looking back at all.

As I walked , I felt like someone was behind me , just following .