P A R T 11

-Skys Pov-

Awww he's so cute, he buried his face into my chest. While walking I guess he got tired? Not sure since he fell asleep in my arms...

"So how are you enjoying your boyfriend?" I stopped walking and glares at Seto, who was smirking.

"Do you want to end up like Jerome after this? I Can make it happen..." he rolled his eyes and opened a door to a surgery room. There was a bed in the middle of the room, a heart monitor, sleeping medication, and needles with knifes on the table beside it all. I placed the asleep Ty on the med bed,

"Thank you sky I will call you when I am done alright." I nodded my head in approval and left he room. I close the door and slide to the floor, I met him only a few days ago and I am already falling for him~

-??? Pov-

I slapped the female across her face causing her to spit blood out.

"HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY ME! I CREATED YOU AND I CAN UN MAKE YOU!"

(my dad literally says this to me everyday so I though it be fun here XD)

She was held by her arms, my guards not hesitating to drop her. She was lucky I didn't send her to the iron room, like her other friends. She was no different from the others besides being my 1st project, she had been away far to long for her to even remember that ratchet friend of hers. I gave my guards the signal to drop her.

"Now listen her Katlin, if you want to life you must capture a 'human' named Deadlox or Ty as most people call him. If you fail... you know what happens."

"Yes master..." It was so easy to break such innocent minds.