*Part 25*

Re-cap:

~Ezrah's P.O.V~

"I found out 3 days ago that I have a daughter....."

Present (still Ezrah's P.O.V)

After I said that, Jazmyne stayed quiet with an expression on her face that I couldn't read and that made me scared. I was about to say something to break the silence but she finally spoke up

"How old is she?"

"I..uh...I don't know, maybe about a month or two"

"How did you find out about her?"

"DCF called me saying that a baby was dropped off on their door step with nothing but a blank birth certificate and a note saying to call their father and my number was written on it"

"Do you know who the mother is?"

"I have a pretty good guess"

She gave me a look as in telling me to continue. I know although I told her that I didn't cheat on her she wants me to tell her the story to confirm it and I don't blame her.

"Her name is Mckenleigh..we were next door neighbors an our mom's were really close so we basically grew up with each other. Ever since we were little I had a crush on her and we would fool around here an there buy nothing serious. She ended up moving and we lost touch with each other in till about a year ago. When we numbed into each other we ended up messing around and then she disappeared and this 3 month old baby shows up"

" Do you still have feelings for her?"

"No messing with her was a one time thing. I love you...I'm in love with you"

"Come here"

At this moment we were sitting across from each other because I didn't know how she would react, so when she called me over I sat next to her on the love seat

" When you met Ezekiel what did you immediately do?"

"Become a father figure for him"

"You are his father. You took us in and treated my son just like he's yours. What kind of person would I be if I didn't do the same with your daughter. Just like your involved in everything that happens with Ezekiel I will do the exact same and be a mother to her"

At that moment I realized I had the best girlfriend ever

*kiss* "I love you"

"I love you too...so when do I get to meet her"

"I was actually gonna meet her today, I would love for you and Zek to come along"

"You haven't gone to meet her yet?"

"No, for one i was scared and two I wasn't sure how you would react"

"Let's go pick up your daughter"

After we got Zek ready and we drove down to DCF to go pick up baby girl. When I got there I went up to the front desk and gave the women my name before she went to the back and gor the case worker in charge.

"Mr. Smith?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"Good afternoon, my name is Ana and I am the social worker in charge of the case regarding your daughter. As I said when we spoke over the phone your daughter was left on out door step in her carriage and the only form of identification that he had with her was her birth certificate filled in with when she was born, what hospital and time. But the fields that regarded her parents and her name were left blank. We also found a note with your number saying hat you were he father and that's how we came in contact with you. I know this is a lot to take in, but we just wanna know what it is you plan on doing moving forward so that this baby can get the bet care that she needs"